Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

7321 - 7334 of 7334 Posts

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
doodee doodee doo..... Just an old-school member trolling around. I thought I'd do my yearly check in to see whats up. I guess most everybody has sold off their tib (or wrecked it) for something new.
LOL! Me too. Tiburon long gone (both of 'em), just trolling.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
blew the motor on mine
sold it as is.
had nt decals on the quarter windows.
so im sure the new owner is on here.
this was a about a year ago.
where you at?
has f/l front bumper and inner lip painted black
black red rims.
pm me,
i have some parts for the car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dead scene is dead :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man, I've had a tib for a year now, and just joined the forums after a year of reading them. I'm literally one of about 5 tiburon owners in montgomery that I've seen. I've seen maybe 50 different Tiburons in the entire houston area.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hey, im in Austin and have a 2006 Tib GT. I am returning the car back to stock and removing the DC Sport Headers, DC Sport Catback and K&N CAI and also have a set of 18x8 Genesis Coupe wheels with 255/35 tires that are like new.

I am looking to sell the headers for 300 plus a set of stock exhaust manifolds and y-pipe, and im looking for 350 plus a stock catback exhaust for the DC catback.

The K&N CAI is red and in good shape, looking for 125 plus a stock airbox, i have my stock rubber elbow but need everything else.

On the wheels, my wheels are in great shape,no rash or major damage, just your normal nicks and scraps. Tires are about 2 months old and fit the car perfect, no rubbing or anything. You will need to roll your fender lips as these are very close to fitting flush without spacers. Wheels are 18x8 +33. The wheels are all rear wheels from an 09-12 Genesis Coupe, i have about 1250 in wheels and tires. I need a set of stock 17" wheels with tires that are atleast 50% would be nice. I was thinking 600 plus stock wheels/tires on them.

Open to negotiate on everything. Obviously these parts are still on my car as i don't have the stock parts to swap out. Any questions feel free to PM me or post here.

7321 - 7334 of 7334 Posts