Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey starting up one for Kansas anyone near Fort Leavneworth Kansas 66027 area. Trying to get something going on the weekends meet up and drive to like Zona Rosa or the Legends. Hit me up the more tibs the better...

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Re: Kansas

zona rosa and legends you say? i'm pretty close to those.

theres one dude i know of from hhop that lives by the legends. 816tib lives in independence. electric tuscani lives in lees summit. xryztyan lives downtown. larryinkc lives up north somewhere. there was a dude up in liberty but haven't heard from him in years. there was also a guy in olathe but i believe he sold his tib. thats all i know about around the kc area.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

that sucks there is no one really around here that is on here that gets together

·
Registered
145 Posts

pick me im from KC!!

·
Registered
145 Posts

yeah man that sounds pretty cool but we need to plan in advance cause my ca is in the shop

·
Registered
358 Posts

wish i can meet you guys someday but want to get my tib fix completely first. next weekend car will bbe at the pint shop to match the body kit color, then FAUS03 will sells me a suspension ffor 250 (lol JK)

by the way if the g/f put the th other 0 bucks ill get th suspension

·
Registered
358 Posts

when i had a ford focus svt, there was forum for the focus fever, and i signed in cause one of their membrs left an iunvitatioin to the forum, looks like a pesentation card, should we do the same? so more sharks can get in to the same waters.

sorry for the ortography but my keyboard doesnt work so good lol.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

when i had a ford focus svt, there was forum for the focus fever, and i signed in cause one of their membrs left an iunvitatioin to the forum, looks like a pesentation card, should we do the same? so more sharks can get in to the same waters.

sorry for the ortography but my keyboard doesnt work so good lol.
i've thought about that to but my other tibs i see around i never see parked. i'm not to interested in sporting the website on my car either..

·
Registered
145 Posts

hey im interested on suspension......pm me pics and price plz and my car is in shop for exhaust problem i hit some constrution and riped it up to hell but we need to do a meet up...........dont want to make it akward but i just want to know how old we all are cause im 17 in 3 months and i just dont want to meet up with alot of guys in there 30's 40's 50's hahahaha i need some peeps my own age

Reactions: faus03

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

hey im interested on suspension......pm me pics and price plz and my car is in shop for exhaust problem i hit some constrution and riped it up to hell but we need to do a meet up...........dont want to make it akward but i just want to know how old we all are cause im 17 in 3 months and i just dont want to meet up with alot of guys in there 30's 40's 50's hahahaha i need some peeps my own age
haha, no offense but that explains the negative rep. i remember now you told me about your exhaust. the suspension is ryans unless he backs out in a week, i'll send you info just in case. i'm 23 btw...

·
Registered
145 Posts

DANK!! back out ryan U KNOW U WANT TO!!!oh and btw why u selling your stuff AND NOW I HAVE POSOTIVE REP I FEEL SO HAPPY! :)

·
Registered
145 Posts

i wish i had nice rims

1 - 20 of 247 Posts