Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 13079 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here is the official thread (as stated above). Post away!
So some might know me (from the Md. meet) and some might not.
Im Justin from Glen Burnie, Md. and drive a 06 Tib SE Orange Crush. What about all of you? (my first BIG thread...hope it goes good)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bluegtv6 said:
Hey,
I'm Mike and I'm not too far from you. I drive a carbon blue 03 GT. I'm sure You'll see me around.
I remember talking to you before. Do you have pictures of your car I could see? Very intrested in any Tib in the area (since 3/4 of them dont realize they are driving one).

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
SharkOutOf Water said:
Good job there Justin....I knew ya had it in ya brother:3_winkthu

Hey Mike....how are thoses:
Hotshot headers -Tigerlily 60mm TB
Working for ya? Much increase in HP?
There was a huge increase with the headers. The TB added some throttle response, but nothing major. I got it to fully open up the intake track since I have the stage 4 IM, and I will be installing Crower cams soon.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SharkOutOf Water said:
Good job there Justin....I knew ya had it in ya brother:3_winkthu

Hey Mike....how are thoses:
Hotshot headers -Tigerlily 60mm TB
Working for ya? Much increase in HP?
Thanks, it's cause im a leader not a follower...(or something like that lol). :3_chubby:

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey,
Im Skee; ive got a maroon 06 tiburon limited...im outta severna park, so im sure we'll bump into each other. Capitol raceway on any given friday nite is a very likely place to find me...or jettin up and down Ritchie!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey, im in Baltimore and my bro lives in Glen Burnie off of Furnace Branch rd. Used to work at Friedmans jewelers on crain hwy by the Wal-mart. Maybe we should try to get one of those Mcdonald\Bk lounge parking lot meets lol

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CMFblue03 said:
Hey, im in Baltimore and my bro lives in Glen Burnie off of Furnace Branch rd. Used to work at Friedmans jewelers on crain hwy by the Wal-mart. Maybe we should try to get one of those Mcdonald\Bk lounge parking lot meets lol
McD's, BK, Saturn car wash, KMart, and Pepboys is where everyone seems to be hanging out lately...don't go there much though since I don't really know any of em and they all drive ricers (mostly). Wouldnt mind gettin together for a small get together in the area though.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Justin, thanks for starting a new MD thread. I think there is an old one here that is probably buried. It was great meeting you and everyone else at the October Meet.

My signature has most of the mods listed. Most of the mods are all appearance, but my new ARK dual exhaust gets delivered today and hope to get it installed in a few weeks. I live out in New Market, just east of Frederick. I'm a Baltimore boy at heart and you might catch me between Baltimore, Frederick, Germantown (where I work). You can't miss my Ralley Red Tib with the VIS Invader CF hood. See you guys on the roads.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Delta119 said:
this was a smart move. bout time too good job Pax!
Thanks, props to TNT Prez for the idea.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
donnschroe said:
Justin, thanks for starting a new MD thread. I think there is an old one here that is probably buried. It was great meeting you and everyone else at the October Meet.

My signature has most of the mods listed. Most of the mods are all appearance, but my new ARK dual exhaust gets delivered today and hope to get it installed in a few weeks. I live out in New Market, just east of Frederick. I'm a Baltimore boy at heart and you might catch me between Baltimore, Frederick, Germantown (where I work). You can't miss my Ralley Red Tib with the VIS Invader CF hood. See you gusy on the roads.
Nope...not even the cops can miss it, it looks so good!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Jon. I drive an 06 Orange Crush Tib. I would have made it to the meet, but I got caught up with work. Anyone know if there is any talk or plans for an end of the year meet? I would like to have one more before I make my move to FL. I'd love to hear the ARK exhaust, Don.

1 - 20 of 13079 Posts