7281 - 7300 of 7304 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Looks badass man. Do the re flash yo.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Girls always say cars are cute no matter what your driving. They are not good with wording when it comes to cars so they fall back on the word cute lulz

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Is that nos kit set up and functioning ? If so have u used it yet.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Does anyone have a aftermarket cat they had flanges welded on and use currently? I would be very grateful to borrow that for a weekend :p

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey I'm selling my tib if any of u or your friends are inserted in it. Second owner, all maintenance and work done via hyundai dealer. Fl/2 rear end, fl front end, you all have seen it so y'all know. Timing belt just done recently, new AC compressor. Clutch, altinator too.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Where the F is everyone.......?????????????????

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, I sold my Tib. Don't really come around here often these days.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Still got my tib but it just sits in the garage I tried selling it once but then I didn't want to haha but I'm still gonna sell it I never drive it anymore but I put so much money and time into it ots hard to let go of it but I need our of the way taking up too much room

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
How's the Z man? I never drive my tib anymore after I got a new car. She just sits in the garage now lol

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
But I am listing my tib for sale here pretty soon need to get rid of it and let someone else enjoy it. It's hard to let it go tho. Love the car

·
Registered
752 Posts
How's the Z man? I never drive my tib anymore after I got a new car. She just sits in the garage now lol
It's great man. I'm 300rwhp N/A so it's a lot of fun. Just picked up some new TE37s too :) I miss my GTS wheels, but I'm done running stretched tires...

Not really sure what the plans are for the Z. I would really like to boost it, but for that money I could just get a 370z. The motor in my HR and the VHR are practically identical, but I like the interior and modern feel of the 370z. The 370z keeps dropping down in price, so I'll probably snag one up in the near future.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Damn looks nice and clean bro. Last time I saw it didn't look this shiny. Good work.

I got an STI now.

Na man social media isn't my thing dude never really been into it.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
One of these days we should all meet up like we used to just to catch up

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I thought snapchat was just for nudes lol

Sorry been busy yall

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Merry Christmas guys. Happy new year if I don't hear from any of you.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Wow its been way too long since ive been on here. Surprised NT is still alive. I used to own a tiburon long ago. Was my first love. Hope you all have a good year ahead of you.

7281 - 7300 of 7304 Posts