Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know the other arizona thread is based off of the Pavillions and is mostly tibs in the Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, ect...area. Well I know I've seen a few people on here up in north Arizona so this is gonna be our thread :) I'm talking anyone north of Black Canyon City (Mayer, Prescott, Flagstaff, Winslow, Williams and all the small towns inbetween)
I'll update the list as we go and wanna sometime get a nice meet going when we get enough people.

1. 03TibbyGuy
2. 06SharkGT
3. Lance_05TiB
4.Tanner

·
Registered
821 Posts
Re: Northern Arizona

The lovely Northern AZ. I can't wait to meet you all. I was just in Lake Havasu yesterday with my tib. I stayed the night in Needles. I don't see how you ca stand that heat.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually like it, up here in the north part of AZ, its not that bad, just rain and thunderstorms but in Phoenix, thats where it floods real bad and you get walls of dirt coming. You can actually look and just see a huge wall of dirt coming at you and when it gets there, make sure you're inside lol

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, school is starting and hopefully I can stop being so darn homesick.
you'll get happy when you start getting in the heli's lol. I'm in Oklahoma City right now, hoping to make it to Niagara Falls by tomorrow night hopefully.

·
Registered
546 Posts
i wish there were some southern az tibs. i know NOONE here

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I see Northern AZ got hit with some unusual weather the last couple of days... seriously tornadoes? I guess a total of 4 touched down. Took out over 200 houses, flipped over some semi's and derailed a train 28 cars. And not to mention like the golf ball size hail all over. Pretty crazy!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hello,
I look forward to meeting you at an area meet sometime. That might be a little difficult what with being in school and having regularly scheduled flight on saturdays. Post some pictures of your ride here. for sure.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts