Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I will be helping/replacing Brad as the upkeeper for the timeslips page here. The same rules follow and are posted again:

Here is NT's Official 1/4 and 1/8 mile drag race track timeslips page, complete with all updates through April 2009.

Additionally, here are the rules for posting in this thread if you want your ET's added or updated on the page.

1. Please provide a CLEAR, READABLE image of your slip or a video of the run (type out your info if it's hard to read after scanning - but it needs to be able to be seen enough to be able to verify that what you post matches what's in the slip), or at least a video of you that shows the trap display clearly enough for me to make it out. No clear slip or sufficient video? No entry onto the list. Sorry, no friends can vouch for you as a substitute for a slip or video. I may make an exception if I have seen your car in person, or I have strong reason to take your word for it, but this is judged on a case by case basis. In the end, it's up to my discretion. Please PM me with any questions.

2. 2003 model and up Tiburons only please....if you have another car you'd like to brag about, then post in an applicable forum for your particular make and/or model.

3. Please make sure that if you don't have the data on your car such as year of Tib, whp, form of induction, manual or auto, etc listed in your profile, that you list it at the time of your submission. I will fill in what I can with any entry or update, but I would prefer to have your complete vehicle and run stats.

That's it...three little rules to govern this by.

Here is the link for Official 1/8 and 1/4 Mile Times:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rH3Vmf1jO6zEljy59DS3wXw

·
Registered
465 Posts
For the record, I check this site almost once a day to see if there are any udpates here. Tiburonblanco, if you simply took the time to read my PM i sent back to you 9 days ago explaining to you that you need to post a timeslip in the CORRECT THREAD (that would be this one), I would be more than happy to update your time. I do not spend my time searching around threads to find timeslips anymore.

If a timeslip would like to be submitted, it must be done so through this thread.

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,360 Posts
For the record, I check this site almost once a day to see if there are any udpates here. Tiburonblanco, if you simply took the time to read my PM i sent back to you 9 days ago explaining to you that you need to post a timeslip in the CORRECT THREAD (that would be this one), I would be more than happy to update your time. I do not spend my time searching around threads to find timeslips anymore.

If a timeslip would like to be submitted, it must be done so through this thread.

Thanks.
thanks deshark but i receive an empty pm,nothing on it so i write you back about it,but that does not matter ok,just a misunderstood.thanks again.

·
Registered
465 Posts
updated. thank you.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
From late this summer

I am 618

·
Registered
465 Posts
updated. Congrats Dlanes, get that 60 ft even lower and you'll keep dropping times!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
updated. Congrats Dlanes, get that 60 ft even lower and you'll keep dropping times!
Thanks, going to get some traction bars and hopefully eliminate all wheel hop.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts

·
Banned
1,360 Posts
Now that's what I'm talkin about man.......Holy crap that 4 poppers a scootin:3_vliegen Damn nice run Blanco....work on that launch to see if you can squeeze another couple of tenths maybe ?.......Wow! :3_winkthu A 1.7 would get you there I think :)
thanks!!! that was the very very very first pass with the new set up so we have to work it out a little and see what happens,first i have to work with the roll bar and that is was is make me thinking because i dont like the idea.on the launch i take it easy because of the fear of breaking it but i will try a more agressive launch and see what happens,i have another spare tranny!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
updated. great job.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Just came back from the track....need to update my time slip.
My best run was:
2.282 60ft
9.43 1/8mile @ 76.43mph
14.55 1/4 mile @97.89mph

·
Registered
465 Posts
hey guys so sorry but my computers motherboard had failed and I have been without a computer for some months now. I should be getting a laptop soon. Will update asap.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Went to the track last week and I did

2.313 - 60ft
14.68 @ 95.11

mods are
I/H/E
Stg4 upper
68mm TB
NGM Reflash
O.Z Ultraleggera 17" rims with Kumho MX 225/45/17 tires

I had a lot of wheel hop at launch that my wipers went on lol next time I go Im going to try to drop my 60ft time and hit 14.4 - 14.5. My best 60ft was 2.277 when I only had CAI / Exhaust so I probably be able to do lower then that.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts