·
Registered
729 Posts
man this is getting crazy, what up all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe...im sure this wont be happening much more...wish we koulda gotten a chance to hook up fri nite, billy, but we'll figure somethin out this weekend, hopefully

·
Registered
729 Posts
yeah maybe this weekend we can, sorry bout last weekend stuff came up.

·
Registered
729 Posts
hello everyone, where has everyone been

·
Registered
2 Posts
AAAArrrrgggg.........re-re-registration. Sorry i ain't been in touch guys, i gotta job as a security officer at OU. I've been spending the last week or so gettin C.L.E.E.T. certified. Hit me up guys, i wanna try to hook up this weekend.

*edit: oh, yeah.....no rent-a-cop jokes either :biggrin: j/k

·
Registered
16 Posts
BadAssTuscani said:
AAAArrrrgggg.........re-re-registration. Sorry i ain't been in touch guys, i gotta job as a security officer at OU. I've been spending the last week or so gettin C.L.E.E.T. certified. Hit me up guys, i wanna try to hook up this weekend.

*edit: oh, yeah.....no rent-a-cop jokes either :biggrin: j/k

Does that CLEET trainning authorize you to carry the 12 inch mag light!

Sorry just couldn't resist... It was good meeting you guys....

·
Registered
2 Posts
LOL....watch yo back foo' i'm deadly w/ a maglight. Be afraid I know karate, jujitsu, and 12 other japanese words!!

It was cool meeting up with u guys on 12th the other weekend. Maybe we'll have to go to Tx sometime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
why ain't my signature werkin'?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Just cuz you saw the 13 year old with breasts does not mean she wanted to give you a hummer. You had better luck with the Tempo and the big hair bitches!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
corey, kongrats on tha job...thats awesome, man! and not just kuz you kan get me out of stuff when i get in trouble! YYEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

·
Registered
16 Posts
---DK--- said:
Just cuz you saw the 13 year old with breasts does not mean she wanted to give you a hummer. You had better luck with the Tempo and the big hair bitches!!!!
Yes it does! And she was at least 15!

Hey I still have the phone number!

·
Registered
729 Posts
man sounds like i missed an interesting time, sorry i couldn't make it, i will be in Dallas the 20-22 for Advocare's Sucess School. Maybe i can meet up then.

Hey Corey congrats on the job, and well I will refrain this time bro. O hey do you get to drive in one of those wanna be cop cars.

·
Registered
729 Posts
hey corey congrats again on the job.

good morning to us all. hope that brake thing with WD-40 Works for ya brett. Can't wait to see the hood on the car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks, billy...italia hasnt replied back, so im assuming it hasnt even shipped yet...and its been a week since i placed tha order....i guess as long as its there by next friday....

1 - 20 of 2495 Posts