Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 9241 Posts

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ottawa meet - Sunday Aug 28/05 -> body kit install!

Did you get your 10K HID bulbs after? If mine come before the weekend, maybe I can get you to help me install em.

·
Registered
968 Posts

i'm 50/50 split, ill be away from the wife and baby 4 days next week, so i should put in some family time.
now that i see what i wrote i think it's more like 70/30, that i won't come.
chris, can i buy your fog lights, one of mine is broken, the glass.

·
Registered
968 Posts

an extra fog light ? why do you have those ? it would be great if you did !

·
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

If not, I don't see why you can't have mine. :)

·
Registered
968 Posts

i bet tri is thinking about the bulbs because he upgraded. i need the whole fog light assembly, do you want to get rid of both chris ?

·
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Doesnt' matter. I was gonna hold on to them in case I wanted to swap back stock bumpers for the winter, but you're welcome to them if you need them.

·
Registered
968 Posts

hmmm, if you want to save them thats cool, but if you don't need them ill take them, how much would you want ?

·
Registered
652 Posts

I'm in...I have a dremel...brand new, never used, I'll bring that with me.

·
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

MOX said:
hmmm, if you want to save them thats cool, but if you don't need them ill take them, how much would you want ?
I have no idea.... we can work somethin out ;)

Canuck03GSR said:
I'm in...I have a dremel...brand new, never used, I'll bring that with me.
SAAAA WEEEEET

Now to get ready.....

·
Registered
187 Posts

my fog is an entire assembly. It was taken off from my little accident few months ago. They replaced with a brand new one. Let me check tomorrow to see how good of a condition it's in.

·
Registered
205 Posts

I'm in. Don't forget the freshness, cause nothing is as good without it. Im working on my extra speaker assembly tonight but I haven't started yet so I don't know how well it'll go. Someone that knows better let me know if this'll work

I plan on running the amp to the two back speakers and the new one's that I'm sinking into the parcel tray, the front speakers will still run off the h/u. Is this possible and is it hard? Otherwise I'll run the amp only to the new speakers and make the lamest (that's not a real word, what was I thinking) subs ever. I'm gonna try to make it out to princess auto tomorrow to grab that amp kit. Any one in particular that you guys suggest or are they all the same?

·
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

In theory, that should work. Does your amp have L/R F/B +/- speaker inputs? It should if it's a 4-channel (which I think you said you have). How many speakers will the amp be driving, 4?

No subs?

Also, you should think about getting a capacitor too, depending on how much extra power you'll need to run your audio. And if you get into muliple amps, subs and speakers, you may want to even sink a 2nd battery in your trunk to drive your system.

Oh, and the cabling kits are pretty much all the same. If you only have 1 amp, then any kit should be fine. Just let the sales person know what you wanna do, and they'll give you the best kit.

Oh yeah... you still want my trunk lid?

1 - 20 of 9241 Posts