Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

9221 - 9240 of 9241 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey guys,

If anyone local is interested, I got a set of polyurethane motor mounts needing a new home. They have approx. 25000 km on them and are still in decent shape. A bit of surface rust, nothing a coat of paint won't take care of. First 50$ gets them. They are for the 2.0 manual transmission. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
probably not. but you dont have her anymore. so dont count. I'll be the 3rd fastest tiburon in renfrew county lol... also only 4 modded tibs, but no big deal!

Was pondering the idea of buying the 2013 gen coupe r spec. **** is it sexy. Im able to get it at cost+500bucks. soo tempting!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys I have been gone for a long time as I thought I was selling car.
But now my Honda is broke so my white Tiburon is back on The road.
I need some tread. So bad. Any one have ****** old rims with some tread looking to get rid of really cheap.
Think of me, my tires are so old there about to explode and they have really bad flat spots.

My car has 160k on body and only
80k on motor and trans. May still sell it for $6000 may keep it not sure yet.
But for now you will hear my borla on the road.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Greetings, I got my tiburon in January and i like it so far. I have no mods at the moment but i will look around a bit at what others have done, maybe i will see something i like.

I like that there are many people with various experience with the car near ottawa. I hope to get to meet some and see some awesome tiburons..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey guys
dont come on here much anymore. but I'm selling my SUV if anyones interested in a beast for winter or vehicle while tibby is on jackstands waiting for more race car parts.
Its an 05 expedition xlt
on used ottawa for 8500. Want the **** gone soon so I'll take a fair offer.
shoot me

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking for a hood for my silver 2004 Tiburon because my current one is rusting badly. Anybody looking to sell one? Could also make do with a CF hood I guess.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've got some things for sale...

Waiting to post a thread because I can't post pictures yet..

03 Black V6 Automatic tibby for sale... 176,000KM's.... $3,200 OBO

Carbon Fiber Hood... $500

ARK Cat back Dual Exhaust system w/ burnt tips. $600

Text if interested in any of it, 613 - 585 - 0440.

Thread will come ASAP, once I can post pictures.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ottawa chat thread turned into Ottawa Partout thread.

Anyone still kicking or moved on to bigger and better things?

9221 - 9240 of 9241 Posts