Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
hey quick question for you guys. . . do I have to wait till my registration renewal to get the plates or can I just pay the money to get them before renewal without renewing at the same time. Hope I made sense?!?

·
Registered
938 Posts
hey quick question for you guys. . . do I have to wait till my registration renewal to get the plates or can I just pay the money to get them before renewal without renewing at the same time. Hope I made sense?!?
Just go to the DMV and ask information where the desk is for vanity plates and bam! You fill out a form and turn it in, pay the money, and wait till they come in!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Bam?! So when someone asks for vanity plates someone socks'em one for being vain? haha No I'm just being stupid! Ok so I just pay the $50 bucks and nothing else right? I was just wondering because on the NJ DMV site it says something about "in addition tothe regular registration fee" but I wasn't sure if they meant like just extra or you needed to re-register because of the plates and all. . . know what I mean? But thanks!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what grill is that unholytib I love it
Its a custom billet grill from a company I can't seem to get in contact with anymore.. they sell a simular one on ebay now and again, not really up on billet - but there are different types.. like 6 bar and 9 bar... this one is closer together than any other ones I have seen - the ones I see on ebay are wide apart, and you can see stuff behind them.. this one blocks most of that out..

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Bam?! So when someone asks for vanity plates someone socks'em one for being vain? haha No I'm just being stupid! Ok so I just pay the $50 bucks and nothing else right? I was just wondering because on the NJ DMV site it says something about "in addition tothe regular registration fee" but I wasn't sure if they meant like just extra or you needed to re-register because of the plates and all. . . know what I mean? But thanks!
Only $50? Holy in Ontario we pay $280!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.