20. new tib jon met at BB
21. Wetwilly

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: San Antonio Tibs

SteFFsTiB210 said:
sure but where are we gonna meet? i was talking to this dude Carlos (who has a black tib) and he was saying he met u (robert) and chris..so i told him about the texas meet and he's going..he also told me u got rims! WTF! u brat! haha..jk..
yeah at first i was lil disappointed, but then i actually put them on the car and i was like... HELL YA!!! these rims f*cking rock...lol... well we can all meet up at the Quarry or Atriums and then go from there.... and you guys can check out my rims...lol.. i am gonna get some racing rims too toward the end of the year the lightest ones i can find.. about 10lbs for 17's or so..... well hit up the ppls you know and i will call up the ppls i know...aight.. peace :3_winkthu

·
Registered
197 Posts

So you decided to put them on? Glad you wound up liking them. As for meeting before the big meet, Friday's cool with me but Saturday's a little full unless anyone wants to help put a borla on :3_loveit: Just let me know where and when :3_winkthu

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

2002BlackGT said:
So you decided to put them on? Glad you wound up liking them. As for meeting before the big meet, Friday's cool with me but Saturday's a little full unless anyone wants to help put a borla on :3_loveit: Just let me know where and when :3_winkthu
yeah i think it's good to meet up with everyone before the BIG MEET so then we are not all strangers with so many other ppls there.... okay if everyone is down for Friday then where do you guys wanna meet? Quarry?.... damn it Chris....lol... the exhaust will only take 15mins to put on....lol... the most time consuming thing will be jacking up the car....lol... hit me up.... :3_winkthu

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Official +++ SAN ANTONIO +++ Thread

SteFFsTiB210 said:
yea i think i can make it..actually i know i can..
ill call Lee, Al, Saul
cool.... this is looking like a mini meet...lol.... :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

We're talking about tomorrow? If so, I can probably hang. Hopefully I'll put my trunk back together. I relocated my optima and..................

·
Registered
186 Posts

i asked jpskol10 (john) to see if he wants to join us 2morra..just waiting on reply..

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

James, we met several times.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

Is there a time?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

Sounds alright.

·
Registered
9 Posts

deal im set to go, i dont need extra money any way.... tho FAU do get busy there... oh well...
anyone into rc cars?
want to join me in my quest to break the 1/10 record of 111mph set by an electric ~(-)5 turn motor?

386-1711 (cell)
ill prolly need a reminder or i might be in the area by that time...
whats location?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

KUJO said:
deal im set to go, i dont need extra money any way.... tho FAU do get busy there... oh well...
anyone into rc cars?
want to join me in my quest to break the 1/10 record of 111mph set by an electric ~(-)5 turn motor?

386-1711 (cell)
ill prolly need a reminder or i might be in the area by that time...
whats location?
Quarry on the side where Old Navy is and Office Max.... everyone cool with that? :3_confuse

1 - 20 of 7423 Posts