Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5843 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I figured we've got enough of us posting around here, it was time to put it all in one thread. :3_lijstje

·
Registered
82 Posts
All of it sounds great to me. Would love to see a big group get together for Hot Import Nights.

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
Well, since I still consider San Diego home and all my family is still there I'll be posting in here once in a while.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hey Josh good thing to start up! Obviously I got my computer up and running again. Looking forward to the next get together. Sal, really trippie to see that you scored onmy old Tib like that .... congrats again!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sahn, I think we're going to organize a mod day in a couple months. Everyone can gather up their parts and we'll all meet up and get to work. :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
woo woo! HIN at the Q means all of us are getting together and rollin out (like gangsters?) It's comin up so let's get sh!t together...

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hmmm... I might be able to make it to HIN in March. I have a business trip in Vegas on the 20th - 22nd for a Microsoft Conference, so I should be able to sneak off to this before then. I'll have the kids with me since my wife teaches that day, but they love cars too. Bummer I won't be able to take my car since I should have my turbo and ice box installed by then. :3_devil:

·
Registered
914 Posts
raycer94 said:
Hmmm... I might be able to make it to HIN in March. I have a business trip in Vegas on the 20th - 22nd for a Microsoft Conference, so I should be able to sneak off to this before then. I'll have the kids with me since my wife teaches that day, but they love cars too. Bummer I won't be able to take my car since I should have my turbo and ice box installed by then. :3_devil:
Ummm.... This might sound wierd, but I would REALLY like to take a ride in your tib when you get all the goods installed!! I'd like to see what a boosted tib can do....

·
Registered
82 Posts
fixer said:
if there is enough interest for the show...even though HIN is not as easy to get into, I can see if they will give the club a discount.
I'm down either way.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
ok..heres the thing with vision. This is unless they have changed their ways from last year.

They dont just let anyone in that wants to show a car. Last year they were asking us to send in photos of our cars so that they could approve it. So basicly, if you have a stock car..they are gonna not let it in the show. They are trying to get a best of the best type thing going. The last two shows I never got a reply back. I'm lacking audio, but alot of the other stuff is taken care of.

Not Extreme Auto Fest is different. The Main guy there calls me when there are local shows. He kicks down discounts to the club when we have over 10 cars going. With EAF you have the option to just display (recomended to cars with few mods) or you can compete. I know when EAF goes to SD we'll be able go get all of us in.

but yeah......

1 - 20 of 5843 Posts