Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2571 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
well i'll be.. you mean i get to be first? lol

i have a good feeling about this.. its about time that theres something worth while to get involved with. i'm down for anything & anywhere this club takes us. take it easy guys!

go SCS!

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey whats up, I was wondering if I could join your club?

I dynotuned tonight 157whp got the a/f curve in a nice straight line. The dyno shop i went to was great! They help me out alot and explain alot to me. The guy that actually did my SAFC tune is the same guy that is going to port and polish the Upper and Lower IM. -Hes got a sweet, SRT-4. Any how,

GETTING GOING ON (see bellow)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Dubie said:

I dynotuned tonight 157whp got the a/f curve in a nice straight line. The dyno shop i went to was great! They help me out alot and explain alot to me. The guy that actually did my SAFC tune is the same guy that is going to port and polish the Upper and Lower IM. -Hes got a sweet, SRT-4. Any how,

not bad.. more knowledge that dubie has to pass down to the rest of us :3_worship

by the way.. if i show up late to MM, will i still be able to run? if not, i might either have to get off work early (which is no problem) or just pass until next time. lance, dubie... you guys still interested in running? i hadnt planned on it, but its worth the experience.

also, if anyone wants to get together to do some mods, i'll need a 2nd man for a slave cylinder valve removal and i have a lightweight pulley in the mail. I could always do it in the shop here at work with the help of a driver, but this more of an autoclub thing IMO.

edit: holy crap, just noticed! dubie's an "expert"! :3_smile:

·
K, you buy me sniper nao!
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bonehead12 said:
not bad.. more knowledge that dubie has to pass down to the rest of us :3_worship

by the way.. if i show up late to MM, will i still be able to run? if not, i might either have to get off work early (which is no problem) or just pass until next time. lance, dubie... you guys still interested in running? i hadnt planned on it, but its worth the experience.

also, if anyone wants to get together to do some mods, i'll need a 2nd man for a slave cylinder valve removal and i have a lightweight pulley in the mail. I could always do it in the shop here at work with the help of a driver, but this more of an autoclub thing IMO.

lol, yeah you can still run, but good luck meeting up with us... its hard meeting up once your split up.

·
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dubie said:

lol, Dubie, your such a nerd, lol. :3_worship

·
Registered
102 Posts
bonehead12 said:

Sure, We maybe could do a mini mod day this weekend or next. Lance what do you think? Roll up here, I have a air compressor and tools!

As far as MM, John maybe you and I could meet up and roll over there together. I will have to break down SEMA, so I will be busy getting the equipment out of the Convention Center.

Dubie

·
Registered
327 Posts
Dubie said:
Sure, We maybe could do a mini mod day this weekend or next. Lance what do you think? Roll up here, I have a air compressor and tools!

As far as MM, John maybe you and I could meet up and roll over there together. I will have to break down SEMA, so I will be busy getting the equipment out of the Convention Center.

Dubie
sounds good to me. my pulley probably wont be in until next weekend, but we can put yours in if you want and do the slave cylinder mod on mine. we'll see..

as far as meeting up for MM goes, that sounds like a plan. just let me know when youre set to go and we'll find a place to meet.

also lance, what time are you guys planning on starting tomorrow night? and is dress up still required? lol

·
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bonehead12 said:
sounds good to me. my pulley probably wont be in until next weekend, but we can put yours in if you want and do the slave cylinder mod on mine. we'll see..

as far as meeting up for MM goes, that sounds like a plan. just let me know when youre set to go and we'll find a place to meet.

also lance, what time are you guys planning on starting tomorrow night? and is dress up still required? lol
tomorrow?? well,,,, come over after 6, and before 9. Lets do it up Saints! :3_hypocri
First meet officially eh? :mango: :m_banana: :mango: :m_banana: :woot: :m_bhitit: :eek:range:

Alright, see you in tomorrow afternoon

·
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bonehead12 said:
well... time for the new sig then :3_smile:
see you guys tomorrow i guess.. let me know what plans are for sure tomorrow..

whens chase gonna chime in?
Dont think he knows about this thread yet

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey guys, Name is dan. I just bought the 05 tib, my first tuner car. I have a couple of mods that I have sitting at the house right now, but honestly I don't know the first thing about installing them and I would like to learn. I have the euro lights and a resistor that you add to the intake allowing for more fuel to get to the egine. Could any one help?

·
Registered
327 Posts
briguy1981 said:
This is my first post as a sin city saint. iT FEELS GOOD TO BE APART of a car club that actually does good thing things. Brian
dude, from looking at your post count, this is your first post period! lol i'm just playing.. welcome to the club. though we're all as new as the next guy.

dan, welcome as well.. what color tib did you get and what part of town do you live in? one more thing.. auto or stick? dont leave me alone here man..

gentlemen, i feel a full fledged mod day coming on..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dkeaveney103 said:
Hey guys, Name is dan. I just bought the 05 tib, my first tuner car. I have a couple of mods that I have sitting at the house right now, but honestly I don't know the first thing about installing them and I would like to learn. I have the euro lights and a resistor that you add to the intake allowing for more fuel to get to the egine. Could any one help?
Hello Dan,

Im Dubie and as Lance said above sure just give us a call we are planning a mod day soon.

Thanks,
DUBIE

1 - 20 of 2571 Posts