Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

2561 - 2571 of 2571 Posts

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Hey everyone, fireshark and i are trying to put togather a big meet for the west coasters who cant drive all the way to the east coast for the big tib meets. The meet will happen in Colorado, exact location TBA. If we can get enough ppl to come we will try to get a track for the day, at worst we can plan it for a test and tune night at a local track, or just cruise on the mountain roads. The date isnt set yet, we are still trying to gauge interest, but most likely we are looking at the third weekend of april, by then the snow should be melted and the weather should be good. If anyone is interested in this, please post up in this thread http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2180175

Hope to see some of you out there

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im new to this forum & I live in las Vegas "summerlin" & was wondering if I can check out the "Sin City Saints Tiburon car club" out? Can someone from that car club hit me up here! Thanks btw I gotta clean Tiburon two tone Tiburon V6!

Thank u!

·
Registered
3 Posts
attention all vegas tibs, the saints are lookin to meet you. if you like to hang out and possibly mod your tib, check us out at.

look forward to meeting all the vegas tibbys out there. and remember nt. com is still the best tibby site out there.:3_nosthum

Hey I have 03 Tiburon V6 & mine pretty much hooked up But non turbo & I wanna check out guys club out! Hit me up, very interested! Thanks!

2561 - 2571 of 2571 Posts