Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2571 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
so you guys done went and made your own club, haha. I don't blame ya (after hearing what Lance had to say..)

Well, hopefully I can be a prescott/sin city saint (lol), cuz my town sucks ballz.

I got some major work needed to be done to my car (engine) and usually I drive down to Phoenix to my friend's college (UTI) to get work done...but **** if you guys got the tools and the time...I'd much rather come back out to the city of sin. :3_worship

just to give ya a heads up;

airram
phenolic spacers
P&P head
head gasket needs replacement
fuel injectors - (EDIT: done already, in my campus parking lot).
MSD ignition
new equal length headers and catback/hi-flow cat install)....I'll probably do this one here too. easy...

and most everything else I can do locally. It's just security bitches about working on my car on jack stands in the parking lot. :3_steam:

·
Registered
429 Posts
HEY HEY HEY!!! sorry foks, I don't have a comp at home and ya'll had a busy weekend I see. So sorry I didn't make it out to Lances on Sat. I called and was going to show up but he said everyone was too drunk by that time. Anyway, glad to see everything up and going already and guys, remember, the phone is your friend. Not everyone is able to check this page all the time. Anywho, talk to my boys later!

·
Registered
327 Posts
john getting bored at work with photoshop on the computer can be dangerous...

here you go lance.

edit: btw, we have broken into the 2nd page of the sin city saints thread!

·
Registered
102 Posts
All I hear in this thread is a lot of

BLAH BLAH BLAH IM A DIRTY HOE! Anyone have and Drop off locations yet?

Saint will fly!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey john could you try sending that background for your cell again I didn't get it. (702) 358-3791
For the rest of the saints here is my cell number to get a hold of me

Saints stick together

·
Registered
327 Posts
hey brian, i tried sending that picture from my phone and it said, "unable to send". i sent it online, so we'll see what happens now. Take it easy.

also, i'm sure everyone has my number, but just in case (702)375-5370

btw, dubie.. i'm working on a drop off location at school tonight. i'll let you know. one question though, what organization do i tell them we are from. I know its toys for tots, but i cant say that we work directly for toys for tots if you know what i mean. let me know..

-john

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm thinking yes. On both. It is going to be a HYPER weekend let's not forget. We need to roll out in force. Any EVERYBODY has been given more than a weeks notice on these events. So there should be no whining about it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
i'll be there for MM, but running late because of work as you already know.

and actually.. i just realized that autocross is at 7 am. if thats the case, i can probably be there too, but i'll have to head out a little before 10.

·
K, you buy me sniper nao!
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
newtiby said:
I'm thinking yes. On both. It is going to be a HYPER weekend let's not forget. We need to roll out in force. Any EVERYBODY has been given more than a weeks notice on these events. So there should be no whining about it.
lol, too true

·
Registered
327 Posts
well its about time that you joined in on the fun! in case you didnt know, i'm john (one of the 3 anyway...) i'm sure i'll meet you this weekend if youre going to any of the meets.

·
Registered
327 Posts
newtiby said:
So, yesterday me and my girl decided to split up. She will be moving out as soon as she is able to. Chase is back on the market!
sorry to hear that man. but if it was mutual, i guess its for the better. what about the baby?

·
Registered
102 Posts
newtiby said:
So, yesterday me and my girl decided to split up. She will be moving out as soon as she is able to. Chase is back on the market!
I will call you later I am with you bro!

·
Registered
11 Posts
If there ends up being a meet this weekend. I will try to cruise on by also. Afterall, nothing like having another Silver Tib to make the locals think we are starting something.

21 - 40 of 2571 Posts