Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK. I have seen numerous requests for the Tuscani lettering files, T logo files, Tiburon lettering files, etc. I have taken it upon myself to start this formal thread, which will allow us to post these files for others if you have them. I have started with the files I have. If you've got something to contribute, please do. Please post them as attachments so they will stay here and won't turn to little red x's. And for the size, no larger than 3" wide.

These can come in very handy when doing custom projects, or when you just want to mess around with the designs.

Oh, can this be stickied so it's easier to find?

Attachments

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know how many times I've need these and something happened where I didn't have them and couldn't get them! This makes it easy for everyone.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
nobody has posted this one yet

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
okay, does anyone have them in .ai or.eps format? I have access to a wide format printer and i want to see what it will look like.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Koflach said:
okay, does anyone have them in .ai or.eps format? I have access to a wide format printer and i want to see what it will look like.
I've got some PM me your email addy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, but if you go to www.brandsoftheworld.com you can get high-res images of the Tuscani lettering and logo for free, I work at a decal/print shop and that's where we get the graphics for customers wanting this type of thing. *trade secret* :)
Hope it helps, there's a lot of cool stuff on there.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Hehe yup that's where I got most of mine :)

Oh ya, and I haven't posted mine yet because the attachment mod sucks ass. No RAR's, no EPS's, and a zip file is too large. Too much work to pick and choose and upload multiple zips.

·
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PinkTiburon said:
Not to hijack your thread, but if you go to www.brandsoftheworld.com you can get high-res images of the Tuscani lettering and logo for free, I work at a decal/print shop and that's where we get the graphics for customers wanting this type of thing. *trade secret* :)
Hope it helps, there's a lot of cool stuff on there.

You weren't hijacking, as this is exactly what I wanted people to post. The more places to find these images for people, the better.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.