Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2893 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys im changing the very first post to say that this is the official UTAH thread!!!!

MEMBERS IN UTAH

Cori Andersen aka rblcori7
Hill AFB
2003 Black
I/H/E and some other stuff

Jake Thompson aka tibbgtt
riverdale
2006 White GT
mods :3_sleepey

Michael Leary aka watusa
Provo, UT
2003 Black [Auto]
MODS : yellow painted accents, clear corner, dual color blinkers, 6k low and fog, and AEs

Nick Pearson aka 06tiburon85
2006 white
Magna

Alex Meadows aka Kearnshaw
kearns
2003 GT White
I/H/E

Colton Fallows aka Julian
2003 black
ROy

Jason LaMonica aka Silence8000
Riverton
2006 White GT V6
Emblems, Angel Eyes, Shorty Antenna oh yeah

Name: TJ Wilkey aka TJ has a TIbby
Magna
2003 I4 5 speed

Name: James Adams aka peachferrari
Magna, UT
05, Silver, SE V6
I/E, STS, and dress-up stuff

Members NOT in Utah

Benji Johnson
04 i4 5 speed
Saint Anthony Idaho.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Any one out in Utah

i never used to go to state street bc it was all the way up on salt lake i would always go down to washington blvd in ogden bc it was closer

·
Registered
237 Posts

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts

yeah i just got done with it like a month or two ago. I am very happy with it

·
Registered
237 Posts

Dude I saw your tib around ogden before. Your either the guy I saw at the hospital or the dude whose friend bought a tib from ogden auto plaza. Either way i see your ride quite a bit. I want those rims for my car. Here's my tib.
haha dude you come in to papa murphys all the time next time you come in ill say hey. i know that cause i seen you licence plate and thought it was funny

·
Registered
237 Posts

k. when you get back we will have to go no a cruze down the bully haha

·
Registered
237 Posts

it was about 2000 ish and i still am buying parts and stuff i think im fine right now on parts though. and i dont care if you have an questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

haha dude you come in to papa murphys all the time next time you come in ill say hey. i know that cause i seen you licence plate and thought it was funny
ha ha thats not my car i saw him once at the hospital and never again ....... he hasnt been on nt in a longs time........ how much hp do you think you will have with the turbo

·
Registered
237 Posts

i dont know i am taking my car in with in the next couple weeks to get it tuned and it dynoed. haha i know that i can spin the wheels in 3 at like 4000 rpms. i have to be carefull right now cause i dont have a boost controller on my car cause when i bought the turbo they said that it had a 6 psi wastegate and the other night i was starting to get on it and it started to boost at like 10 so i let off as quick as possible and thats the most i have pushed it. i would like to sit some where around 300+. how much does the stage two give you for the S/C?

·
Registered
237 Posts

its really not that hard. i just had a shop make a new battery bracket to mount a smaller battery and to make the maniflod in to the turbo and make the down pipe. I put everyting else on other then i have a NGM nap ECU maf to map conversion. which is fully tuneable you just have to have a labtop and an adapter that was a [email protected]#%& to find but out of all the computer stores here in riverdale bestbuy had it.

·
Registered
237 Posts

cool will do

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

so i come home on my mid tour in may and i was wanting to see if any of you guys that are any were near salt lake or right around there would like to come down and have a lil get together and bbq and hang out let me know...... we all got plenty of time i was just wanting to throw it out there for any one who was interested

1 - 20 of 2893 Posts