Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LX-Mode front Lip and fugly grille

Just saw this and it looks really nice for a front lip add on only! The upper grille is by far the worst ever, but that's IMO. There's a couple more items by this company if you scroll downf or more pics. What do you GK guys think?

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Looks similar to the eBay lip, IMO.

But I have to find out what type of wax they used for that car.... it's brilliant!

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yepp, looks like a about 5 coats of wax and the car having never ever seen the light of day other than for pics, lol.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Gamz said:
Looks similar to the eBay lip, IMO.
i was thinking the same thing,

in fact, i think the ebay lip looks better

the rest of the stuff they added to the car looks like crap, gril, eyelines and especially that rediculous lip they put on the spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
I've never seen it before....must be a new company or an offshoot of a design team.

Edit: They need a new painter b/c those shades are REALLY off!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
mike, did you see a pic kickassboy posted once about a stock black tib with wide fenders?

cant seem to find the pic... and kickassboy even said he would sell them...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i'm liking the grill, i think it would look hot on an 05. and is there any way that i could get my hands on the "lip" spoiler they put on the trunk? i took my spoiler off and i want at most a tiny lip on the end and that one looks like it might just be what im looking for.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
i kinda like the gurney flaps...and the lip aint bad either, although i think the ebay one is better...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts