Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya the last ones werent to my standard so I took some much better ones with my sisters kick *** camera instead of my pos. I wanna say these are near buckhead but im not sure... you non-GA folk wont know what that is ;)

yes my hood is that shiny ^^^^

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
not too bad man, i know how tough it is to take night pics

this one is def my fav

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know its funny, I'm so ready to sell this car and get that damn s2k but everytime I drive this car I freakin love it. I just hope I love driving the s2k as much as this car. even after almost 2 years of owning it. hell I havent even done anything performance wise to the car since march of last year! I wish that whoever buys it will love it as much as I will, that and I wish someone would like to just buy it modded and trust me that its fine. oh well, enough ranting and raving.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Your car is so clean looking.....Dont get me wrong S2000's are nice but after seeing those pics IDK how you could let the tib go. With the money you would put on the S2000 I would just buy a decent clutch/flywheel setup and go with an NGM Supercharger. Good luck w/ everything though! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
639 Posts
man awesome car. looks hot

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Wow, awesome car !

Get rims and your car will be HOT !

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Awesome pics - I love the car. Your sig is currently the reason why I didn't rip my spoiler off today. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad yet. ; )

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
looks good, waytoofast's fav pic looks like it belongs in a brochure. send it to hyundai and collect some bling.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts