Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale or trade is a Garrett gt3788va/ 62 mm inducer Turbo, this a great trubo for anyone wanting stomp some serious numbers on the DYNO, it wont actualy spool any harder or faster than a standard GT35 but sense the comppressor wheels shapped diffent there will be a signifacantly more volume of air being moved this thing weighs something like 35lds, this can fit in the engine bay by removing the battery but it will be tight! im looking for a smaller turbo because im building( not nessacarly AR's) but the fabrication of it, decided to go at a STS rear mount set up theres no way this will fin in that area,

for sale 150+shipping or trade for a used or new turbo!!!!

PS this thing is WAY over built and probbaly bullet proff!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Rofl. Yeah if your goal is 600whp on pump go ahead and buy this. Also that is not a genuine garrett turbocharger, might want to change your listing to reflect that.
fixed

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it looked alot smaller in the pic and well thats what happens when u impulse buy! and this is a VGT so u can actually field the the vane position solenoid, thats was my justifaction when i bought it! and i didnt really pay much for it so i may have wasted my money oh well, ive also got it for sell on ebay tp reach a much broader group of people! and as im sure this is a Garrett because its says on the cartrige, although it is an oem for a Duramax 6.6liter its still garret internals and i was also under the impression that u could change the the housings and get diffent AR's for them! but thats all a mute point now because im going a diffent route! and if wont work if always gota boat anchor!! or a really sweet jet engine!

oh well!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts