Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im doin this guys this looks so much easier and i bet i could get it done by the end of the month! so i spend a bit on a oil scavage pump who cares there so many bennifets to running a STS like this! i mean sereiously has any one ever builf this in our cars!

heres the link if u wana see what im talkin about!

·
Registered
24 Posts
yea it seems like a very good idea i had been looking into them before and when i save up enough cash im planing on going turbo this way.

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
holy ****ing repost.... please search

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
its almost the same thing as the remote mount turbo kits ... you just are gonna get some extra lag on it, but i dont like this design, with the filter so low, you will have all kinds of issues if its going on a DD, would work better for a track only car

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
but wouldnt that suck up water easily? ur cone will be like practically dragging on the floor in our cars
nothing my trusty DEWALT saws all and DEWALT grinder cant handle, i mean run it to the or in to the chamber behind the bumper! i mean i think a good K&n is serious must on this

and i wont do a hack job like that im just saying making a y pipe and restriciting exhaust flows has its dis advantages this seems like a seriously good idea! and know ive never even heard of this before isnt that what forums are for to post and learn things! if ya dont like what u read, dont read it!!!
i must be confused or something!! flaming peoples threads is kinda silly! i mean its kinda dumb i guess!

GEAR DOWN BIG SHIFTER!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts

How many times does this have to be discussed?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh well, its kinda like pistol whipping a blind kid! its to much fun!!!!!!hell yeah and i learned a substanial amount today, like the EGTs are really that big of a deal on this system, theres no need for an air to air intercooler,you can use all the exhaust aftermarkeet stuff u can stuff under there and still have boost by turbo charging! if i find away to make this work and i probbaly can i will post vids and a step by step on what i did, consider this thread closed for me, way to much testosterone here! :3_pimatyo:3_wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.