Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have read my previous thread it states somewhere in the middle that my buddy joe is running a 60 trim setup on his 04 tibby and has been having a few problems...i described this problem and this is whats happening for the most part: when he goes wide open throttle in 1st or 2nd gear, the car completely loses all power (lights go on/off in the car from the inside and the outside)...he has so much crank case pressure that he's blowing small amounts of oil out of his oil cap...now he talked to *insert guys names here* at nextgeneration motorsports and he advised joe that he had too much crank case pressure...that's the same thing that happened to me when i ran my nitrous...we fixed it by gettin a 3/8" fuel line that connects to my oil catch can...

if anyone could provide me a drawing/outline/configuration of this setup, we'de really appreciate it....it's basically an evacuation canister that vents the crank case pressure into the atmosphere AKA "Catch Can"...

thanks for the information in advance...

carlos

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HAHA !!! i apologize for sounding like a freakin n00basaur, but i'm doing this for my best friend...i haven't had any problems gettin info from you guys before...

i would never try this on SRTForums, LMFAO !!!

thanks guys, for real...

carlos

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that should work...i just saw the last page and i did see a pic/drawing...i think joe can figure it out from there...thanks...

carlos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts