Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think they call it Charcole Grey...I think I spelled something worng... anyways, yeah, I was also trying to find their Regatta Blue car to post up here too. I think someone on this site has a Regatta Blue Tiburon...

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
that's hot.....

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
i like the color but it looks to close the headlight color so now it looks like a crappy attempt to color match

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deez337 said:
I need that paint code asap........
lol...oh yeah...I should of took a picture of the window sticker...

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
paint matched headlights on that thing would be hot, with a the color matched painted interior peices, and black leather seats with charcoal grey inserts,

·
Rool : Pron Spammer
4,096 Posts
And who was saying in another thread that they wouldn't introduce a new color mid year?

·
Registered
869 Posts
i want it....it just makes me want to kick my butt for buying an 04...wait a sec no it doesn't haha..but it is nice though

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Wait - that's a 2006. It must have been re-painted, becase I'm not aware of any 2006's with a dark grey paint.

·
Registered
819 Posts
they come out with all the best colors right after I buy mine, I would have been all over that color

·
Banned
312 Posts
Thats dead sexy... kinda detracts from the headlights a bit though, although the flash is probably worsening the effect.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts