Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What Would you guys prefer? I like a clean look with a deep, not ricy , sound

I am looking at:

1) SSA Exhaust

2) Borla Exhaust

3) Injen SES

Can u PLease tell the diameter or radius of these exhausts, how hard it is to install, and how it sounds , if u know?
That would be great
thanks
:3_nosthum

EDIT: aLSO,, I was looking at single exhausts and they seem to be a LOT cheaper.
So, Anyone recommend and clean and deep sounded single exhausts?

Ark is OK, deciding on the look
does greddy make singles?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sky.J said:
What Would you guys prefer? I like a clean look with a deep, not ricy , sound

I am looking at:

1) SSA Exhaust

2) Borla Exhaust

3) Injen SES

Can u PLease tell the diameter or radius of these exhausts, how hard it is to install, and how it sounds , if u know?
That would be great
thanks
:3_nosthum
Go with borla or injen. Ive heard they are similar in sound. Borla also offers a million mile warranty if that is important to you.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Out of those three... Injen, Borla, SSA in that order.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Borla or Injen

·
Registered
962 Posts
Anyone know the size of the tips of the Injen of hand.

Ive heard great things about Borla and Injen and I plan on going with one of those two myself.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
riggs1088 said:
Anyone know the size of the tips of the Injen of hand.

Ive heard great things about Borla and Injen and I plan on going with one of those two myself.

The injen and borla tips almost look stock.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I had a Borla, sounded very nice with headers, not as good as my Ark single Ti though.

·
Registered
843 Posts
My vote goes for SSA, Had mine for awile now and the sound is amazing. Ive had multiple compliments from people about how good it sounds.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Borla gets my vote. Nice, deep tone. Looks closer to stock too, but I like the whole sleeper look thing so I might be bias.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
bagpiper said:
DC Sports Catback.
Bingo! that option was missing for some reason....

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
ARK Ti single for the single exhaust question. HANDS DOWN!!!

If you are looking at those three only....go with the Injen. It's super nice.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
If price isn't an issue than Borla is my 1st choice and Injen my 2nd choice.

For me, however, price was an issue and I didn't feel the higher price was worth it. So I went with the SSA and I have no regrets.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I had ark single, and I have Espelir JGT500 now, and my friend has injen exhaust. Do not get injen, unless you want your bumper to turn poop yellow!!!! Their tips are too short, and the exhaust air will hit the bumper and change color and bubble up eventually. The tips aren't design for silencer, so you have no options to make it quiter. Of course, Injen don't need to get quieter, it's pretty damn quiet even with headers and CAI.

The ark single sounds almost exotic, I loved it, but I just didn't want to do the samething to my new tiburon, so I decided to go with espelir (mostly, I was interested about their silencer design, I thought it just clips in and out, but it's just ordinary silencer....)

Espelir is little too loud, I like ark better, and only one silencer to put on if I need it. With my injen SRI and Ark single, I was head to head with my friend with Injen CAI and Exhast, and SAFCII, so you decide for yourself.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so anybody have other suggestions on single exhaust other than ARK?

^^^ nice info, thnks

·
Registered
191 Posts
DC is what I am going to go with. Other members have told me its a good quality exhaust and it sounds REALLY deep. (especially with headers)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts