Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

A good friend of mine has found me a razzi bodykit for my 2003 Tib that is on for an amazing price.......As you all know I just got my 2003 tib and so i don't know to much about kits available for it. I know importshark offers tons of kits.

What are your thoughts and opinions on the Razzi Kit??????

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
hate it.......

first apc tails and now a Razzi.......please no

·
Registered
735 Posts
Mmmm Razzi = cutting your front bumper... to me that isn't worth it. You have nothing to go back to if you smash your Razzi. I personally try not to cut parts that are expensive to replace. I would rather go out and buy whole pieces used then cut them up. But if that's your cup of tea, go for it. I would say if you are low on funds right now save some cash up and get a nice kit. Razzis are loved and hated, to me, they don't look that bad, but again, I wouldn't cut my bumper up for one even if it was given to me. No way!

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Mental Taste said:
On the up side you could always make extra money in your neighbor-hood by acting as a snow plow...

Whats wrong with that?

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah the razzi kit makes our cars look like S**T.....but everybody has their own opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
NUTTIN_BUT_CHROME said:
yeah the razzi kit makes our cars look like S**T.....but everybody has their own opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the only Razzi I actually think is all right.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Body kits with no aftermarket wheels is a complete disaster.

If you have a car that is pretty much stock... first lower it... then... change wheels... then think about the body kit... I feel that a body kit is the last thing I would change in my car... and if you have the 06 Tib... the original bumper is really nice... no need for a body kit at all... maybe some side skirts... that's it

BTW... the white tib is the only one with the Razzi kit that I like as well... this is a nice car...

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
The only colour that the Razzi looks half-decent on is black. It's not what I would pick though. Why don't you look around the bodykit thread and decide which one appeals. A bodykit or lipkit is a very personal thing, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts