Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Enkei 18" Rims for Carbon Blue Tiburon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Slightly older pic, since then a few things happened to the exterior(Carbon blue Bezels)(Espelir Springs) Looking for some rims, can't seem to make up my mind. ; )

Enkei(RSV) I know a member has these ones, I like them, but probably won't go with them. Still unsure though..

Enkei(RS7) The ones I had in mind until today, I like them, but just not sure about bronze anymore.

Enkei(Evo 5) Nice rims, not sure if I like the huge spokes though.

Enkei(RS7) Just in anthracite instead of bronze.

Enkei(Evo 6) Probably the ones I'm leaning toward right now. I just think anthracite would be a safe bet with a carbon blue Tiburon compared to bronze. I know I'd like anthracite, just not sure about bronze/gold anymore.

Some opinions, I know it's totally up to me, but I like them all. : )

·
Registered
898 Posts
Blue+Bronze=The hotness. I have a friend with a Subie Impreza GC8 with bronze rims and its damn sexy

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I was almost sure I was going to go with a bronze rim, but I'm just a little worried that it might not look the way I want it to. Anthracite will definitely look good with a dark blue car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Enkei(Evo 5) would look amazing on your car. give it a upper class kinda look. :3_winkthu

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
I voted for the Enkei RSV (Bronze) but the Enkei Evo 5 (Bronze) would be my second choice.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, the Evo 5's are really dominating the poll so far.. I'm still undecided, but just might go with the majority for the rims, because I really like them all.. Any good suggestions that are in the same price range that would look good with a carbon blue Tiburon?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
These are the wheels I got...not sure if you are only interested in bronze though

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stiles88 said:
These are the wheels I got...not sure if you are only interested in bronze though

I like them, they look good. I want to go bronze, just not sure if I have the guts to pull it off. : ) My poll likely ends soon, get your votes in...

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Enkei RS7(Anthracite) ---- this rim for sure!! this rim in hot as hell on tibs

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
No ZR1's in hyperblack? Of your options I say the Bronze RSV

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trinity said:
No ZR1's in hyperblack? Of your options I say the Bronze RSV
Zr1's!? I'll have to check them out. I don't think I'm going with any of the rims above now, none really jump out at me enough to buy them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts