Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted on the forums at kSpec, no response yet, I sent a email to [email protected], no response yet...

I'm going to send another email tonight, I am hoping to hear something shortly on if my order was sent out or not.

Transaction: 204889209
Item Orders: 2.5 Bar MAP Sensor
Name: Henry Williams

Thanks in advance,
Henry

·
Registered
750 Posts
labmixz said:
Posted on the forums at kSpec, no response yet, I sent a email to [email protected], no response yet...

I'm going to send another email tonight, I am hoping to hear something shortly on if my order was sent out or not.

Transaction: 204889209
Item Orders: 2.5 Bar MAP Sensor
Name: Henry Williams

Thanks in advance,
Henry
It should have been, I haven't gotten a sent out list but I just contacted the office again, waiting for a reply. I replied on Kspec.com

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REDZMAN said:
It should have been, I haven't gotten a sent out list but I just contacted the office again, waiting for a reply. I replied on Kspec.com
Thanks man,
Hopefully it was sent out on thurs (11/09/2006) and I should see it soon if it was sent out, it would be nice to go home to see it there waiting for me :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just received my badges today!! (Tuscani, 2.7 Elisa) and one of the tuscani one had a chip in it! I was wondering if there was anyway that I could get another on shipped to me if I return the damaged one. Ok well I guess the guy who is in charge of K-spec can you pm me!

·
Registered
71 Posts
i any still waiting to hear from someone about the rest of my order. i emailed kspec and redmanz and you said that you contacted them and that was the last i heard from anyone and that was i think 3 or 4 weeks ago. i would like my other badges please.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Dear adamaths,

Could you please post the transaction ID and such?
Emblems are always are in Stock.
We will check the status for you.

Thank you.

TM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts