Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9101785091401092143634 - Tracking Number
03M29350KN0859537 - Paypal Transaction Number

Just wondering if our package has been sent? Received nothing in the mail and its been about 2 months since the payment.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
9101785091401092143634 - Tracking Number
03M29350KN0859537 - Paypal Transaction Number

Just wondering if our package has been sent? Received nothing in the mail and its been about 2 months since the payment.

Thanks
Join the club!! From me looking at posts over the past weeks/months it seems there's quite a few people that are getting pissed off for the same reason.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
^^^ hahahaha dosent he sponsor u as well? lmfao seems like more n more of these threads keep poping up

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea but like up until June we waited because he did have a lot of things going on.
He STILL has a lot of things going on so I'm not worried at all? I've sent him the payment
and he's confirmed by giving me a shipment is all....

I'm just concerned whether or not we'll see our parts within the summer??

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
well, the summer is almost over bo, olz.

there are other means of contacting him just in case it gets real bad and you need to contact him ASAP.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still no response...I'm guessing you're too busy I'll give you a call

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I dont like what i see here, more and more of these threads popping up...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like you all gotta realize, he's one person, and he's dealing with all the orders.

I'm just using the forum/cellphone as a reminder (which is why I post up Paypal/Shipping Info) every
so often. I just wish, since we did pay for this we'd be able to get it within a month but...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ccould you at elast send me a PM/text/call???

i feel like we're out of 160+ dollars with no products............

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its kinda weird...
i'm almost tempted to talk to a moderator.....although idunno how much that will help =__=

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paul,

I've left a message on your phone regarding the club's position in our sponsorship matter.
I will not post them here (no need to make it public), but I do urge you to check and respond
with at least an update within one week.

Regards,

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
^^^ Yeah, not looking good.

Got your message Bo. My first priority tomorrow is shipping your package out, I'll call you when it is shipped via Express with tracking.
Thanks,
Paul

1 - 20 of 24 Posts