Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does "ships in 2-3 days" mean, leaves their factory in 2-3 days? or its at my door in 2-3

to be specific, its from ark, my antenna seemed like It came that fast, but for my SRI its been about two weeks

Also my CCFLs are taking super long

And yes i've already PM'd both sponsers, and posting here instead of double attacking both sponser forums, to see what your guy's past experiences are

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
"ships in" time refers to how fast its out of their factory and to the ups or whoever is gonna deliver it ... not how fast it will be at your door, that usually depends heavily on where the factory is located and where you are located

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see, but would size effect it at all, cause like I said, my antenna came really fast, but the sri it being slow

·
Registered
845 Posts
"ships in 2-3 days" will usually mean that they will hand it off to the courier in 2-3 days, because the rest entirely depends on how far away you live. Me being on the other side of a border means it usually takes about two weeks to get to me.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
it also depends on if they send it out or if they contact a vendor the send it out, im guessing the antenna they make and the sri they are a vendor, so unless they have them in stock at a warehouse, its being ordered from the factory and the factory is who is sending it out, in which case they have less control over the ship time and it probably doesnt ship from the same place as the antenna.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow im dumb haha, i've been off work for a week, i actually only ordered the SRI on the 24th, and my AE's werent confirmed to be shipped until the 21st, ty for all the help though haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts