Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Orlando, FL Car Meet

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Headquarter Hyundai 
#1 ·
I am with a local dealership in the Orlando area and we have been talking about having a car meet at our dealership for all of the local Hyundai owners. I wanted to see what the local community thought about this and who might be interested?

We are willing to clear out half of the lot and have some BBQ going. We think this will be a great way to meet local Hyundai owners and get some word of mouth going.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

#3 ·
I am happy to announce I have approval for Sunday November 9th at 11am. We will have BBQ and drink for everyone that comes.... The right side of our dealership will be empty for everyone to park during the meet. If you are planning on coming please reply so that I can get an idea on how many people are coming so that we can plan accordingly.

Just as a reminder the Location is at

Headquarter Hyundai
3775 North Hwy 17-92
Sanford, FL 32773

My name is Jason Esteves and my direct number is 407-688-8668 if you have any questions.

#4 ·
Jason. Still wondering if you would like me to make a Facebook event and sponsor it as a sanctioned HMC event.

#7 ·
I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am excited to say that the Headquarter Hyundai Car Meet is less than a week away. The response has been more than I imagined and it looks like it will be a great turn out. Just as a reminder the meet will start at 11am on Sunday 9th with free BBQ and drinks for everyone. Hyundais will have priority parking but anyone can come out. If you have any questions I will leave my contact information:

Jason Esteves 407-688-8668

Headquarter Hyundai
3775 North Hwy 17-92
Sanford, FL 32773

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.