Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OFFICIAL CORRESPONDANCE FOR THIS THREAD IS AT FLTIBS
Here

Saturday night, 8pm, Race Rock parking lot (in the back corner, near Big Foot) on International Drive

I will be giving away an upper billet grill to the first 03-04 tib that shows up and wants it. ($20 part)

In addition, I'll be giving away a brand new Ark Speed billet shorty antenna (black) to the first 05-06 that shows up and wants it. ($40 part)

There's a rough schedule and such over at the fl tibs site...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't think the ball-n-chain has me tied down Saturday night. Plus an hours drive and a chance at the free antenna is good enough for me. May show a little early for dinner though.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ill be their, please provide a link to a map of the location, I WILL BE THEIR.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
im up for a mini meet we should go eat at race rock its pretty good. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
hey i can give you your bumper thier.
Chase

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
ShrkByt05 said:
ill be their, please provide a link to a map of the location, I WILL BE THEIR.
They told me the 2nd hood was leaving Monday, but got an email yesterday it's not leaving until Friday now. So it probably won't get here until next Saturday.

With that top end MPH you're capable of, what tires you running? I hope they're rated accordingly or they might come undone.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Brigstone potenzas RE070 (stock Sti meats)
Yokohamas on tha back.
235-45-17.
Chase
Cant wait to show up.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
ShrkByt05 said:
Brigstone potenzas RE070 (stock Sti meats)
Yokohamas on tha back.
235-45-17.
Chase
Cant wait to show up.
I really wanted be there to see your run. A lot of people shoot for the 1/4, but it's cool to see someone try a different route. It's an effort on your part that'll let others know what the tib is capable of top end. I hope everything goes smooth and you get good results. Hope someone gets vid for youtube!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
well im comming to the meet tonight and STILL havent gotten go the dyno yet, when i get thier please talk over with me a few reputible shops that you might know of, maybe me and you (SC aquacooled) can have a highway roll. just for fun as ive never run a SC setup besides Mako18's
please indulge with me....
Chase

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
UMm bump.
who IS going to this...
Chase

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
I wish I lived closer. Umm...

Can I stay at someone's place? I've been dyin to go to a meet since my last one in early Aug...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts