Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 796 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Well Ive been wanting to do one for awhile now. Some of you will rememer the 2 big Orlando meets we had at Point Orlando - those were the days.

Meet is set for Feb 24th at Point Orlando at 12 noon If we eat at hooters the parking is free. Im working on getting the 5th floor for us - managers are hard to get ahold of...grr

Ponit Orlando Meet Link http://www.pointeorlando.com/

Directions
The address is 9101 International Drive

The way to get there is pretty simple. Anyone is welcome to meet me at my apartment going east on I-4 coming from tampa (im right off the I-4) and we can cruise over there together. For the rest of you take I-4 to exit 72 which is 528 or Bee Line Express way, stay in the right lane and immediately you'll see signs for International Drive (exit 1) take that and stay to the right and you'll merge with International drive going North keep going straight you'll see the convention center ( cant miss it) you pass that. Maybe a mile don the road you'll see what looks to be a mall. That is Point Orlando you'll see the enterence for the parking garage.

5th Floor of parking garage RESERVED!!!

Hooters Reserved for 3 pm!!!

Activies Include:
Get Grubbin somewere
Cruise around town
PHOTOSHOT is a must lol
Maybe some mini golf, Bowling ect your opinions are always welcome.

For Sure
1. Orlean
2.blackbadtib04
3.laxilicious
4.Bagpiper
5.StreetShark2003
6.xavier
7.aka22
8.CableTec
9.Stimpy2301
10.Avocado
11.tibby03
12.The_Hat_guy
13.ucf_bronco
14.6speedwonder
15.Agent Orange
16.Deltachitib
17.jonnyd
18.Xeno
19.silvertuscani04
20.Twisted_Dreamz
21.Rick
22.TheGrim
23.MisterTib
24.Shark Demon
25.Alison
26.philm00x
27.h9alyman
28.turbotib03
29.my_red_tibb
30.tiburonhavok
31.RedTibby04 ( all the way from GA)
32.RedTuscani
33.shrkbyt05
34.TNT
35.leviivey

Maybe
1.sofakingrich
2.notricks(Depends on work)
3.speedy
4.TRiBaL

·
Banned
475 Posts
Re: Orlando Tib Meet Feeler

Seems like the tiburon crowd in Florida is gone now.... including myself. My tib was traded in, and i now drive an 02 stang. Was thinking of getting an 07, but it looks like lot of people moved on to something else. :3_confuse

·
Registered
366 Posts

sounds cool. just wondering though, last time i remember pointe orlando was in the middle of a remodeling project. are they done with that?

·
Registered
894 Posts

haha aka22 what up andrew. Yo dude im back in Daytona man we gotta get together. I am gunna be out of town this weekend with an airsoft thing but sometime next week for sure man.

On topic i still have my tib

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I havent been over there in awhile my self but last time I checked they got it all done. Ill have to swing by one day and check it out. I live in Kissimmee and my school is right near International drive I just hardly go there because I have no use to go there.

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts

haha aka22 what up andrew. Yo dude im back in Daytona man we gotta get together. I am gunna be out of town this weekend with an airsoft thing but sometime next week for sure man.

On topic i still have my tib
sounds good ryan. let me know

·
Registered
5,243 Posts

Yeah, that's some weird sh't. I ran into Andrew yesterday in Daytona Beach. He was telling me about this thread. I'm up for it, but have to see if that's a weekend I have the kids. Good to see you again.

Still looks like mortal combat.

·
Registered
366 Posts

Yeah, that's some weird sh't. I ran into Andrew yesterday in Daytona Beach. He was telling me about this thread. I'm up for it, but have to see if that's a weekend I have the kids. Good to see you again.

Still looks like mortal combat.
yea good to see you again too. like what you've done with your car. yea i need a new avatar picture but haven't had the opportunity to change it.

·
Registered
894 Posts

im always in for a meet.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

So is 24th cool with everyone ? Ill post it on my main post with the list of people going to come.

Please state if your coming or not.

·
Registered
366 Posts

hey i would like to go but is it kool if i don't have a tibby
i'm cool with it, but it's not my meet so...

·
Registered
40 Posts

Its has been a while for anything tib related in Orlando. I would be down for the 24th.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

i'm cool with it, but it's not my meet so...
Anyone is welcome TIB Or NOT.

Main Page Updated - Please shed some ideas on what you guys want to do.

The next question is What time do we want to have the meet? I'd like to have it earlyer maybe around noon to a night deal.

1 - 20 of 796 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.