Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their sponsor forum is pretty much dead. I just wanted to see if anyone has ordered from them before. I need to get the hood spacer kit that they offer..

Thanks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
05GT said:
Their sponsor forum is pretty much dead. I just wanted to see if anyone has ordered from them before. I need to get the hood spacer kit that they offer..

Thanks...
I ordered the clear gas cap (they had the cheapest price at the time plus i think they are located in NY), took about a week or so. they offered no tracking or anything but i got my order just fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
yea man, i got my clear fuel door from them, took about 3 weeks though cus it was shipped from canada which doesnt make sense cus there not in canada, but anyways they respond fast to email questions, unlike other people *cough shark racing*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jrosario7 said:
I ordered the clear gas cap (they had the cheapest price at the time plus i think they are located in NY), took about a week or so. they offered no tracking or anything but i got my order just fine.

Alright,
I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to turn into a SharkRacing type of affair.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,704 Posts
I ordered the exos fuel door and gas cap from them, order took like 1.5 weeks to arrive (im only 55km away from them)

also, they called me a liar when i informed them that the exos gas cap cover doesnt fit the 2003+ GK's. They insisted they had it on one and it fit fine, i muyst have been doing something wrong....yah right.

Their customer service lacked, but I got my order anyways. If you can, id suggest buying the item from seoulfulracing instead...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,704 Posts
Tanelk said:
yea man, i got my clear fuel door from them, took about 3 weeks though cus it was shipped from canada which doesnt make sense cus there not in canada, but anyways they respond fast to email questions, unlike other people *cough shark racing*

Wow, you guys really should look up their contact info if there is any question as to where they are located.

Markham (Toronto Area) Ontario, Canada

AND

Tonawanda NY, USA....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,704 Posts
Tanelk said:
i have a 2003 and my fuel cap fit just fine

Before you try and insinuate that I am wrong, do a search and see what people have had to do to get the cover to fit.

Many of the gas caps on the GK's are have a flared handle on them where the ends of the handle are thicker than the middle. It is not rectangular and thus doesnt fit in the slot on the exos cap. You have to shave your gas cap (risk shaving right through it and then screwing up the pressure regulation for the tank), or replace your cap with a late 90's Neon gas cap.

Some sites offer 2 different gas cap covers for specific years. Look at dreamka4u as an example. They have one for 2003 and then one for 2004+
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,295 Posts
took over 2 months for my headlights...

and that almost calling daily
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Spitzer said:
Before you try and insinuate that I am wrong, do a search and see what people have had to do to get the cover to fit.

Many of the gas caps on the GK's are have a flared handle on them where the ends of the handle are thicker than the middle. It is not rectangular and thus doesnt fit in the slot on the exos cap. You have to shave your gas cap (risk shaving right through it and then screwing up the pressure regulation for the tank), or replace your cap with a late 90's Neon gas cap.

Some sites offer 2 different gas cap covers for specific years. Look at dreamka4u as an example. They have one for 2003 and then one for 2004+
I have herd of the problem but mine fit just fine. maybe they realized the problem and begin fixing it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,475 Posts
There's probably a difference in fuel cap cover sizes, cause' dreamka4u sells them for two different year models, except they're out of the smoke one, and say they can't get anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
spitzer, i wasnt gonna say that u were wrong, i know many people who have had problems, but im just saying mine fit fine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
ordered my gas cap about week and a half ago. From what I've expected, shipping won't be insanely fast, but hopefully it'll arrive soon. I just don't like the idea of not getting a tracking number to go along with my order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
I've ordered from Tony a few time with no problems it's best to go to the web site OutcastPeformance.com and chat live with tony he'll answer all your question.












05GT said:
Their sponsor forum is pretty much dead. I just wanted to see if anyone has ordered from them before. I need to get the hood spacer kit that they offer..

Thanks...
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top