Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I'd like to introduce myself to newtiburon.com.

I'm am 24-year-old guy from Stuttgart, Germany and since August last year I'm a proud owner of a Tuscani 2.7 V6.

I began modifying in Winter 2006 and I have almost finished.
This pic hasn't been modified on PC.

In May I've been to a dynorun to see what power my tib had after my mods.

Dynorun was succesfully and my tib now has 180.5hp instead of 167.7hp before all modifications.

Here's a list of all my modifications:
- XSpower headers
- SSA Autochrome catback
- BMC Airbox
- Eibach lowering springs 30mm
- 8x18" Brock B13 rims with Dunlop Sportsmaxx 225/40-R18 tires
- front and rear strut bar

Next year I'm gonna pick up the Tuscani-T bodykit from Tomato A&P. I fell totaly in love when I first saw it just before buying my tib. I think I'll put a color combo on it -> Roof, hood, hatch and parts of front- and rear-bumber in another color.

I think this forums are great. Been watching it for a year now. Perhaps I'll meet some of you military guys in Germany.

Greetings from Stuttgart, Germany.

·
Banned
609 Posts
lookin good
the 7th pic down from the top, its looks like those buildings would be haunted

·
Registered
419 Posts
Car looks good. I really like the pictures with the old buildings around.... Reminds me of pictures you see from ww2... the buildings look similar....

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Welcome to NT.

That's a crazy intake you have, I've never seen one like that before.

·
Registered
972 Posts
welcome.. tibby lookin hoT

·
Registered
639 Posts
nice looking tib man. good job

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Looking good. Wildest air box setup I've seen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you sent me a message on how to do the head lights thing you did and thanks man, im afraid to do it though ahah but i will most likely try. What temp did you do it at? I have a black tiburon 2003 4cyl. all i have done so far is just paint my rims black which makes my car look totally different and i am hoping to get black rims next month cause i have a job now. The next thing im doing to it is putting a fujita intake in it and alos an apexi dual exhuast system, then probably tail lights and maybe a high rise factory spoiler but maybe not because you car looks amazing without one and your body kit is crazy and head lights are sick. What kind of body kit is it? SO yeah i am just doing everything right now that is cheap and will make it look nice, eventaully i might get a turbo but in prob a couple years
O and question what temperature did u do it at?
Thanks

·
Registered
966 Posts
wtf thread from the dead batman!

i didn't even know paedder is on NT.com, i know him through german forums although.
so what - 3 years to late, but welcome! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts