Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within the next few months I will be getting my tib painted. I was thinking of doing black with 2 red stripes going down the front of the car. (someone on here has that done but its blue with white stripes). What do you guys think about this idea? Or should i do two tone? Let me know what you guys think.

-Brian (Swimmerboy2112)

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i will Javi. Oh and CT tibby, i forget his name but as i said someone has stripes and it looks sick!!

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found the pic!!

Except the blue would be black and the white stripes would be red.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
i love the look of the hood in the last pic.. and i think id go a bit wider on the stripes.. just a lil bit wider tho.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
it doesnt really look bad.. and not many people have it, so its kinda unique.. if he likes it why not?? haha

im a big fan of red on black its gonna look awesome if you decide to do it! you should get some red angel eyes too, and maybe some LED gill lights thatd be pure secks!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
dude go with the 2 tone

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it doesnt really look bad.. and not many people have it, so its kinda unique.. if he likes it why not?? haha

im a big fan of red on black its gonna look awesome if you decide to do it! you should get some red angel eyes too, and maybe some LED gill lights thatd be pure secks!
I just got red angel eyes in the mail today! :) and LED gills are next!!

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Go with two tone, cause actually stimpy's is 3 tone stripes, there is black behind the white stripes. Just red on black would look bad imo.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
black and silver lol or red n black or white n blue lol there are alot of color that go well together

1 - 20 of 48 Posts