Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinkig of putting a rear view camera in and hooking it up to an Eclipse AVN 6600. Anyone know what type the camera input is?
Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys, I'm sure someone knows.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
I wanna say its NTSC, but I am not sure about which one. The Eclipse unit should be able to use both I would think and just convert to what it wants. I could be wrong though

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RedTibby04 said:
I wanna say its NTSC, but I am not sure about which one. The Eclipse unit should be able to use both I would think and just convert to what it wants. I could be wrong though
That's what I'm thinking. It mentions NTSC on my cable box, & VCR so... I think you're right. Thanx.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
PAL is European market!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
kartunez said:
PAL is European market!
yea that's what i was gonna say

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to make sure. Thanx all.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Well there are two types of NTSC. NTSC-US (America) and NTSC-J (Asia)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JYL_SouthKorea said:
Well there are two types of NTSC. NTSC-US (America) and NTSC-J (Asia)
For my purposes, the US version will work fine.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Rickna said:
For my purposes, the US version will work fine.
And it is the only one that will work, the frequencies are different, like DVD regions, they will only play on players made for that region, or on PS2's with the unlock disc to be able to play DVD's in any region! If you buy a VCR in Europe, and brought it back to the states, even with the electrical plug adapter, you wouldn't get signal to the American TV with out the PAL to NTSC converter. Just some unneeded info, I use to work for the RadioShack Call Center, learned a lot of useless knowledge! L8R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts