Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part out. Built motor, tons of new and used aftermarket parts. Updated 1/9

24K views 101 replies 34 participants last post by  Heavenswrong 
#1 · (Edited)
I have decided to part out my build. I haven’t made much progress with the tib since the timing belt snapped and most of my attention and money is being spent on other projects. I will be listing parts as I take pictures. There are tons of rare aftermarket parts that are new and have never been on the car. I will start with those and work up to the parts that are on the car. All prices are plus shipping. I’m in the Baltimore area if anyone wants to pick up the parts locally.

-Built shortblock with Ross Racing pistons 10:1, bored .0020 over, rings gapped for up to 15 psi boost, shot peened rods, king bearings, zero miles, still in the plastic as I got it from the machine shop, 3000
-Ported and polished heads with ferrea springs, retainers, and spring seat locators. Zero miles and still in plastic from the machine shop- 1500
-Brand new Twm shifter base and cable bushings still in packaging- 50
-Custom headers from Jonathan Newcomb’s race car - 500
-Black powder coated valve covers with acrylic inserts(need new adhesive) -150
-New in Box Cluchmasters fx350 clutch - 600
-New in box ARK chromoly flywheel - 300
-AEM cold air intake - 100
... Much, much more to come
the site says that I can only attach ten pictures, so that will have to do for now. You can see the rest of the parts that are available in my gauging interest thread from last year and message me for pictures of the parts that you are interested in.

I also have almost an entire car of stock parts. The stock heads and pistons are no good from the timing belt snapping, but almost everything else is available, so let me know what you want and I’ll probably just charge shipping plus a couple bucks for the packaging since they’re not really worth anything to me anymore.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I may be interested in the LIM. I will sleep on it.

Otherwise, if you happen to have a lightweight crank pulley I will be 100% interested in that. If you have someone interested in the whole set let me know - I have a lightweight crank pulley but it's underdrive which is not ideal for the setup I have been building - so I can offer that up for trade for others interested.

According to your GI thread I may be interested in the Bosch water pump as well. Is it intended for ice-box?

#5 ·
I have the ARK lightweight pulley set, which includes the crank pulley and power steering pump pulley. They are powder coated blue and haven’t been on the car since they were powder coated, so they look brand new. And yes, the pump is for the supercharger coolant system.

#8 ·
I want the tb and pulleys. PayPal ready... pm me what others stuff you have!

#11 · (Edited)
Still waiting to hear back from @GK27V6 about the pulleys and from @Smoke915 about the throttle body. I’m in no rush to sell as I have been sitting on these parts for quite a while and a little longer won’t hurt. But it seems that some of you are in a rush to buy, so if I don’t hear back in a reasonable amount of time, I will move on to the next buyer. Also don’t forget to check out my gauging interest thread for other stuff that I have for sale so I can package as much stuff together as possible for those that want to buy multiple items.

#19 ·
I'm sorry.. what? PM me

#18 ·
I have decided to part out my build. I haven’t made much progress with the tib since the timing belt snapped and most of my attention and money is being spent on other projects. I will be listing parts as I take pictures. There are tons of rare aftermarket parts that are new and have never been on the car. I will start with those and work up to the parts that are on the car. All prices are plus shipping. I’m in the Baltimore area if anyone wants to pick up the parts locally.

-Built shortblock with Ross Racing pistons 10:1, bored .0020 over, rings gapped for up to 15 psi boost, shot peened rods, king bearings, zero miles, still in the plastic as I got it from the machine shop, 3000
-Ported and polished heads with ferrea springs, retainers, and spring seat locators. Zero miles and still in plastic from the machine shop- 1500
-NGM lower intake manifold - 300
-NGM sniper supercharger with freshly powder coated black manifold, includes larger injectors, 1 step colder spark plugs, 2.7” pulley - 2000
-NGM 70mm throttle body - 300
the site says that I can only attach ten pictures, so that will have to do for now. You can see the rest of the parts that are available in my gauging interest thread from last year and message me for pictures of the parts that you are interested in.

I also have almost an entire car of stock parts. The stock heads and pistons are no good from the timing belt snapping, but almost everything else is available, so let me know what you want and I’ll probably just charge shipping plus a couple bucks for the packaging since they’re not really worth anything to me anymore.
[SPOILER="Parts"][/SPOILER]

Very interested in some parts please text me 7177434156

#21 ·

-NGM sniper supercharger with freshly powder coated black manifold, includes larger injectors, 1 step colder spark plugs, 2.7” pulley - 2000
-Black powder coated valve covers with acrylic inserts(need new adhesive) -150
-New in Box Cluchmasters fx350 clutch - 600
-New in box ARK chromoly flywheel - 300
-AEM cold air intake - 100

Is the super charger set up still available?

#30 ·
im new 2 upgrading my car but it needs tons of work and j trying 2 find out w can be done 2 basically a bare bones tibby w 2.7 engine. im want 2 go all the way and make it a rally/street racer but am sort of lost w it comes 2 picking engine n supercharger. but anyway i need a light hood, my car is totally stripped inside already. just drivers seat and dash left. looking 2 start with a rollcage 1st.. any ides

#33 ·
A private message.....nobody else can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.