Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Last call for anyone that wants to pick up parts. I’m packing things up and after tomorrow nothing will be available until after I get settled in my new location. It’s a good time to save big money on a brand new built motor and heads, wheels and tires, racing clutch and flywheel or any of the other items that I still have.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
My shipping pod arrived today, so I have all my parts again. Updated list and prices are on post 49. Heads are boxed up and ready to go, but the several people that have expressed interest just stopped replying, so they’re still up for grabs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Still have the Ark rear sway bar? I’ll take it. Never got a PM back from you either way.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
do you have any pics of the headers, i'm looking for a set, and curious to see what design they went with. Also i read in a previous thread, you (had) a set of cams, are those still available?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
Prices reduced
Prices don’t include shipping

-Built shortblock with Ross Racing pistons 10:1, bored .0020 over, rings gapped for up to 15 psi boost, shot peened rods, king bearings, zero miles, still in the plastic as I got it from the machine shop, 2250

-Ported and polished heads with ferrea springs, retainers, and spring seat locators. Zero miles and still in plastic from the machine shop- 1250

-Brand new Twm shifter base and cable bushings still in packaging- 50 or free with purchase of short throw shifter

-Ultra Racing room bar, powder coated black - 125

-Taylor sealed aluminum battery box for battery relocation - 100

-System Upgrade Short throw shifter - 150

-Mishimoto radiator with 12” blue mishimoto fans and black mishimoto hoses - 200

Attachments

61 - 76 of 76 Posts