Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Id be interested in quite a few things if the interest is there. I live in arizona where are you? supercharger, intercooler and meth injection. the headers and rest of engine parts as well I have a stripped down block im going to build throttle body as well.
Thank you
Hatriq
Rick

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Something I forgot to mention in my original post and I'm surprised that nobody has asked...Prices do not include shipping (I have updated the post now). Once an item is ready to ship, i will PM the 1st person on the list to get their zip code and provide a shipping quote. Once I have sent the PM, each person will have 24 hours to respond,then i'll move on to the next name on the list.

The sale is definitely a go, no longer gauging interest, gonna start stripping the car tomorrow.

Please have patience with me, I am very busy but getting these parts off and ready to ship is a priority for me but it may take a couple of weeks

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Everybody (except for a few who have PM'd me)seems to have disappeared since I posted my list.Pleas let me know if you still have interest in the Items you have spoken for.

The parts started coming off the car today. Special thanks to Chris (03tibbyV6) for coming over and helping me today.

The supercharger and manifold are off and ready to box and ship as soon as I get a confirmed buyer. In the process of removing it, I came across a couple of items that i forgot I had. Cruise control relocation bracket and a longer cable. I will include those 2 items with the supercharger.

The strut bar is off, I'll be contacting Bmhowell1 tonight to get shipping zip for quote.

Crank pulley is also off. Just to be clear, this not an NGM pulley. I bought it a couple of years ago from someone on the forum, I think, who had it custom made. I is basically a stock pulley with a larger, 6.5 inch ring welded to it (see pics below, stock pulley on the right, modified pulley on the left) pretty clever idea IMO, I wish I would have though of it. Heavenswrong is 1st on the list for this one but Genesis0863 is looking to but it as well as the injectors, and Megasquirt.

I am posting a picture of the Megasqurit just so everybody knows I actually have it

The intercooler and Meth injection should be coming off tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Everybody (except for a few who have PM'd me)seems to have disappeared since I posted my list.Pleas let me know if you still have interest in the Items you have spoken for.

The parts started coming off the car today. Special thanks to Chris (03tibbyV6) for coming over and helping me today.

The supercharger and manifold are off and ready to box and ship as soon as I get a confirmed buyer. In the process of removing it, I came across a couple of items that i forgot I had. Cruise control relocation bracket and a longer cable. I will include those 2 items with the supercharger.

The strut bar is off, I'll be contacting Bmhowell1 tonight to get shipping zip for quote.

Crank pulley is also off. Just to be clear, this not an NGM pulley. I bought it a couple of years ago from someone on the forum, I think, who had it custom made. I is basically a stock pulley with a larger, 6.5 inch ring welded to it (see pics below, stock pulley on the right, modified pulley on the left) pretty clever idea IMO, I wish I would have though of it. Heavenswrong is 1st on the list for this one but Genesis0863 is looking to but it as well as the injectors, and Megasquirt.

I am posting a picture of the Megasqurit just so everybody knows I actually have it

The intercooler and Meth injection should be coming off tomorrow
Scott, It was my pleasure to help out anytime, I am tied up for part of tomorrow but have no issue coming after or on Wednesday to help with any other stuff that needs to be done. Just let me know.:smile2:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Scott, It was my pleasure to help out anytime, I am tied up for part of tomorrow but have no issue coming after or on Wednesday to help with any other stuff that needs to be done. Just let me know.:smile2:
I'm going to get an early start tomorrow, around 9 am. Have to pick my kids up at 3

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Forgot to mention...ordered a stock throttle body from ebay today ($19.95) it'll be here Saturday so 70mm will be coming off next week.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Wow you went and had tons of fun without me lol

I am open all day tomorrow if you need help, just got home.
Back to work tomorrow. No more de-construction until next week

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Updated List 03/29

Supercharger $1500
Shipped to

CoolCow

Intercooler $300
Shipped to

DarkOnes

Throttle body $250
Shipped to Muffasa51

Crank Pulley $50
Sold to

Genesis0863

Meth Injection $100
Shipped to DarkOnes

Injectors $200
Sold to

Genesis0863

Engine $600 or engine parts $$$
Muffasa51
DarkOnes
Hatriq

Megasquirt $500
Sold to

Genesis0863

Sway Bar $150
Shipped to

dmdicks

Strut bar $150
Shipped to BMhowell1

Coilovers $600

Wheels $300
Internaut

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Intercooler off the car

Heat exchanger (26" x 7")
2 x Spal 5.5 inch fans (in hindsight, I probably could have gotten 3 on there)
Upper mounting bracket
1 Quart aluminum reservoir with mounting strap
Bosch Cobra pump w/ pigtail & mounting bracket
Misc Brass fittings
Rubber hoses (might want to replace those)

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Methanol injection

3 qt. Reservoir (new, I used my windsheild washer reservoir)
2 controllers, (I thought I had a bad one once so ordered a replacement, turned out to be an electrical problem with the car)
High pressure pump
Nylon tubing (I cut this to fit my application...I know Grainger sells it if you need more)
Bung for reservoir
Float switch to warn of low fluid
2 LED's (1 green.. lets you know when it's spraying, and 1 red...low fluid indicator. i mounted these in my gauge pod)
angled mount for nozzel
Bung for nozzle
175 mil/min nozzlel
inline check valve

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Updated List

Supercharger $1500
04Bumblebee
Hatriq
joe_clark

Intercooler $300
Heavenswrong
Hatriq

Throttle body $250 sold to
Muffasa51

Crank Pulley $50
Genesis0863

Meth Injection $100
DarkOnes
Internaut
Hoshingaki Kisame
Hatriq
quezz5

Injectors $200
Genesis0863

Headers $200
03tibbyV6
Genesis0863
Hatriq

Engine $600 or engine parts $$$
Muffasa51
DarkOnes
Hatriq

Megasquirt $500
Genesis0863
Slumped_Brandon

Sway Bar $150
Chris Withenshaw
dmicks

Strut bar $150
Sold and Paid to BMhowell1

Coilovers $600

Wheels $300
Internaut
I would have paid you $300 for the throttle body... Sent you various messages and never got a response. Told you I would even pay more then asking price for it, before you sold it. What a shame you have no sence of financial priority.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I would have paid you $300 for the throttle body... Sent you various messages and never got a response. Told you I would even pay more then asking price for it, before you sold it. What a shame you have no sence of financial priority.
not to sound rude but if the guy that bought the throttle body messaged him first the he has dibs on it pending him sending the money. just because you offer more money dosent jump you to the top of the list.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts