Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I’m parting out a 2003 and a 2005 tiburon. Both are manual trans and V6. Both ran well.
Let me know what you need and I’ll get you a price.
Thanks,

J

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry bud, bone stock. Except for the wheels, both have aftermarket wheels. One is a set of nice Konigs, and the other I’m not sure but they do have Tuscani badging.

I live in Michigan and I bought a Michigan car and a Texas car as a donor with the intent of making one solid car for my nephew. Unfortunately, his mom and dad just ended up buying him a new car so I’m stuck with two tibs that I’m never going to do anything with.

I do have performance parts off of an 09’ Eclipse GS though lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I honestly was going too... but then I seen how much I could get for the Cats. I already pulled them out and am making double my money just off those. The rest is just extra. And I’m still going to scrap the bodies when I’m done, so I’m making out pretty well as far as making my money back and a bit of a profit. Honestly, I wasn’t going to part them out but I figured if anyone needed cheap parts, might as well. Whatever doesn’t sell prior to Christmas will just go to the scrap yard with’em.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I guess my question would be: what equipment did those cars have? there are a few things that are hard to come by. for example, the mounting bracket for the multi-gauges is a ghost part. You can't find a part number & even dealers can't locate it in their systems, only option to get one is to find a tib that had one from the factory.

it would also help if you listed where you are located.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m not sure about the mounting bracket. I’ll do some research on that and see what I can find.

I’m located in Northern Michigan, but I’m happy to ship things out at cost, that’s no biggie.

I’m not sure what the trim levels are for these cars, but they’re both manual trans and v6 engines. One has a good body, the other does not. One has black leather seats and a factory subwoofer, the other is red cloth insert seats with leather trim... no aftermarket parts, aside from the rims. I can take pics of those tomorrow if anyone is interested.

I have one of them torn down to the block, I took everything off that seemed relevant IE Throttle body, upper and lower intake manifold, stock air intake, power steering pump, etc.

I started cleaning everything up last night, I’ll start posting some pictures and/or links to the eBay listings as soon as I get those up and going.

Thanks!

J

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I may be interested in a set of V6 exhaust manifolds and the flex pipe if they're in good shape (no leaks) and you'd let them go cheap (shipping to UT 84720). I'd been looking for months and finally bought some aftermarket replacements but I'm not thrilled with them. Let me know.

Edit--and you're going to need a lot more posts (100) before selling things. Probably want to start posting up pics of the cars, parts, contributing to other threads etc. See here for the selling rules. Part For Sale Forum Rules The admins will shut you down if you try to actually sell stuff being as new as you are.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may be interested in a set of V6 exhaust manifolds and the flex pipe if they're in good shape (no leaks) and you'd let them go cheap (shipping to UT 84720). I'd been looking for months and finally bought some aftermarket replacements but I'm not thrilled with them. Let me know.

Edit--and you're going to need a lot more posts (100) before selling things. Probably want to start posting up pics of the cars, parts, contributing to other threads etc. See here for the selling rules. Part For Sale Forum Rules The admins will shut you down if you try to actually sell stuff being as new as you are.
exhaust manifolds are connected to the precats. Those pieces are already gone unfortunately. I do have the flex pipe, I had to cut that off to get to the cats. I’ll post a pic tomorrow. 😊

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

I’m parting out a 2003 and a 2005 tiburon. Both are manual trans and V6. Both ran well.
Let me know what you need and I’ll get you a price.
Thanks,

J
I’m looking for some of the smaller interior and exterior parts but I’m not sure what parts of the 03 and 05 models would fit the 08.
A few of the parts I’m searching for are:
-The gas cap release lever (driver side floor)
-Exterior gas cap cover
-Driver and passenger side interior door handle cubbies and vertical door handle covers
-Center console lid
-Front bumper replacement
-Hood replacement
There are a few more, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

If you’re willing to sell any of those smaller parts and they’ll fit an 08, let me know!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I’m looking for some of the smaller interior and exterior parts but I’m not sure what parts of the 03 and 05 models would fit the 08.
A few of the parts I’m searching for are:
-The gas cap release lever (driver side floor)
-Exterior gas cap cover
-Driver and passenger side interior door handle cubbies and vertical door handle covers
-Center console lid
-Front bumper replacement
-Hood replacement
There are a few more, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

If you’re willing to sell any of those smaller parts and they’ll fit an 08, let me know!
shoot me a private message and we can set up a time to FaceTime/Zoom/Video Chat and compare. I do have most of those parts and would be happy to pull them off for you.

·
Registered
795 Posts
what color is the 2005 tib? I'd be interested in the front bumper cover if it's in good shape & the car has a WN paint code.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what color is the 2005 tib? I'd be interested in the front bumper cover if it's in good shape & the car has a WN paint code.
They are both Blue, the front bumper cover is in good shape. It does have a few scuffs I do believe. I can send pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
795 Posts
They are both Blue, the front bumper cover is in good shape. It does have a few scuffs I do believe. I can send pictures tomorrow.
Alright, sounds good. The paint code is in the driver door jam, you don't need to bother if it's not the WN paint code. I'd also be interested in the 05 tail lights regardless of the paint code.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello I’m looking for 2 parts for my back hatch interior. They are the 2 plastics pieces (left/right) they look different but serve same purpose. that the shade cover rest on when hatch is closed. I’ve attached the diagram with part #s. Cant find them anywhere. Hyundai says they are same part 01-08. Thanks for any help.

Snappy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts