Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

I’m parting out a 2003 and a 2005 tiburon. Both are manual trans and V6. Both ran well.
Let me know what you need and I’ll get you a price.
Thanks,

J
do you know if it has cats in the exhaust header i'm looking to get rid of 2 of the 5 cats my car came with

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey all,

I’m parting out a 2003 and a 2005 tiburon. Both are manual trans and V6. Both ran well.
Let me know what you need and I’ll get you a price.
Thanks,

J
Hi,Iam looking for the rear hatch woofer speaker that is an option occationaly for my 05 Tiburon.thanx for any info.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an old post and I haven’t looked completely through all the other comments but I need the mounting bracket for the shift cables that bolts on to the transmission. I broke mine because I was being stupid and don’t have the means to weld aluminum. I was desperate and tried JB weld but that broke quickly. I can’t find it online anywhere

·
Registered
2 Posts
What color seats do they have? I'm looking to swap out my 06 Elantra seats for something a bit nicer, and heard that tiburon seats usually fit pretty easily.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hiya, is there a way I can find out if the transmission mount is the same for a 2003 4cyl manual tib?
Also if the O2 sensors would be the same or the IAT sensor would be the same?
I'm unsure where to look to be able to compare those parts
(Sorry for not having a clue! My previous mechanic looked after me and a new mechanic has left me in the dark with a half-repaired car and a bill :( ! )

21 - 32 of 32 Posts