Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

....parting out.....:(

7K views 80 replies 25 participants last post by  jmsutphin0001 
#1 · (Edited)
wow, this is so sad.... CA tibs, please help me out with the bulky items.....here it goes. serious inquiries only:

Parts really needing to sell to get rid of car: full exhaust, coilovers, Colt cams, interior led's, hid kit, pulleys, rotors, stainless steel brake lines, interior trim, cupholder

PRICES/ PICS PENDING

GO FAST PARTS:

AEM CAI (tubes got some marks, etc. used about 70,000miles on it, filters in amazing condition) 80$ plus shipping SOLD

DC SPORTS dual exhaust- good condition, about 70k on it, thing about these....great sound, however i never liked that the flanges were made out of mild steel while the rest is stainless. I had to paint over the flanges to keep them preserved. need oem trade ( 07-08 ) plus $300 shipped

RPW equal length headers- great condition, about 30k on them. i bought them with ceramic coating but had to repaint with hi-temp paint due to some slight rust buildup (mild steel headers). I spent loads of time keeping these is excellent condition. need oem trade plus $500 shipped SOLD

RPW hi-flow cat- great condition, about 30k on them. These came ceramic coated but like the headers i had to repaint with hi-temp paint and primer to preserve them better. 65$ plus shipping warriortiburon67,brentdubois, Shark08, darkracerian interested SOLD

ARK competely polished lightweight power steering pulley (as far as I know I'm the only one with a custom ordered polished one)- great condition, about 45k on it. 90$ shipped SOLD

NGM lightweight crank pulley(polished)- good condition, about 45k on it. need oem trade plus $100 shipped skeletron, shady interested, TybowsTib , MyGFsTiburon

NGM Stage 4 LIM (powdercoated blue)- great condition, bought it off another member but never installed it because i wanted to powdercoat it black. 325 plus shipping TybowsTib

NGM Colt Tri-flow supercharger Cams- amazing condition....like new, probably has 5k miles on them. broke them in just like Colt said to...awesome set of cams imo. $850 plus shipping SOLD

Fidanza adjustable cam gears (polished)- like new condition! about 5k on them. 200 shipped SOLD

ARK short throw shifter- great condition, has about 45k on it. SOLD

SUSPENSION/ BRAKES:

ARK DTP coilovers(new type with upgraded lower mount swaybar tab)- good condition, about 30k on them. here's the kicker....i have one extra rear strut and one extra front strut....just in case you ever need another one lol. 850$ shipped and insured

ARK rear swaybar- great condition, about 25k on them. SOLD

ARk rear strutbar- great condition, bought off another member, ive put about 8 k on them. 90 plus shipping

VPW Traction Bars (by 2 Cudas)- BRAND NEW! never put them on because i was going to wait till i was supercharged. powder coated black $200 shipped 21Tibby interested

07-08 R1 Concepts Rear Premium Cross Drilled Rotors- great condition, I had them turned twice because for some reason they were way bigger than the stock ones and they made a little noise because of it...fixed that issue. about 10-15 k on them. need oem trade plus $125 shipped

07-08 Stop-Tech rear stainless steel brake lines- awesome condition, about 10-15k on them. need oem trade plus $30 shipped

NGM front and rear solid motor mounts- I bought both used in great condition but I have only put on the rear one because I didn't need the front one yet. about 5k on the rear mount since I bought it. 275$ shipped for both nimc2003 interested in rear mm BOTH SOLD

INTERIOR:

Fully Reupholstered interior trim in black plush suede- very well done imo....by myself. only a couple things that didn't get reupholstered. includes: sunroof headliner, sunroof shades, A pillers, rear hatch trim. pics are on newtib...just search for "Interior Upholstery in suede" will sell for stock interior trim plus 50$

KDM passenger cupholder- very good condition...never really used it like I thought lol 15$ plus shipping hxctiburon , Spaz, ckpak, D16z6, smooth24 interested

NRG quick release gen 2.0- in black, about 5k on it, like new 90$ plus shipping

MISC.:

KJB shifter base bushings (delrin)- about 45k on them. 20$ shipped SOLD

Custom Black on Black Tuscani emblems made by Staw512- SOLD

Custom aftermarket intercooler support bracket from Will51 and his friend- 20$ shipped

07/08 Tiburon carpet mats with red stiching- This is rare...because you can't get them new anymore...and since I know that....I will have to charge what I believe to be a fair price. I have TWO full sets, brand new. $150 each obo....not trying to screw anyone over...but knowing what I know, 150$ is a great deal for some rare *** mats

SFR Horn Upgrade- I guess 15$ plus shipping SOLD

ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS

JL Audio C2 6x9 rear speakers- like new 10k on them lol. Awesome...way better than stock lol. bought them from crutchfield. I have all paperwork/boxes, etc. 175$ shipped for both

Diode Dynamics Precision slim 6000k HID kit- almost new! just installed them and they probably have 1k on them lol. Its the one with the H11 bulb for 07-08 tibs (low beams). I still have original packaging, etc..... also if you buy them i will throw in my already prepped headlight cover (so you wont have to drill yours) 100% top notch job...just please send me your cover lol 70$ shipped

Diode Dynamics LED Board 6SMD white color (x2)- Used them for the dome lights. 5k on them. 12$ shipped hxctiburon, mmd2434 interested

Diode Dynamics SMD Angel Eyes 07-08- Color is in white. Never installed them...brand new in packaging! Selling for $45 shipped brentdubois, Shark08

Diode Dynamics 36mm 4-5050 SMD white colo( X 2) r- I used them for the trunk light and glove box light. Just installed.....barely used them...but I know they work lol.... 10$ shipped for both hxctiburon interested

Diode Dynamics License Plate LED (194 2-5050) white color x2- about 5k miles on them.. 5$ shipped ckpak interested

Hydra 2.5 EMS- Was gonna send it in for the 2.7 reflash but not anymore. Missing the harness that connects to the hydra however I do have a stock ecu I can give out if anyone wants to actually make a harness themselves....or u can just buy it from ngm or hydra. Cost will b 550$ obo.....kinda still thinking about this price

Optima Yellow Top (the one made in the USA not Mexico!)- had it for three years, but the usa ones last 5/6 I heard. SOLD

KDM side blinkers- One sexy mod, fully setup for plug and play.about 5k on them. One of my most favorite mods. I think I might take $190 shipped obo for both. ANThony1982 interested

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Detailed pics will be given upon request...more to come

the pic of the speaker...i will need to retake...kinda blurry
the pic of the side blinkers- my car is dirty.....these blinkers are in prestine condition.....i need to clean them up though :)
the pic of the strut bar....i need to retake as well...kinda can't see it

Attachments

#4 ·
i will put you down, thx

#7 ·
Dibs on cup holder (assuming it can fit 03). And interested in DD led's (trunk, glove box, and dome). Which by the way. What color are they?
cup holder will fit all years...the dash never changed. most of the dd led's I just installed...so they're pratically new. I also have the license plate ones too i you would like...i got them all in white....actually...let me update that led portion...it's not very descriptive

#8 ·
haha...yea...workin on it...that's alot of pics....ima get one for the optima for ya soon....

#9 ·
ill deff take those dome lights.

#11 ·
optima yellow top pics added....let me know if you guys need pics...since there are so many items...i will put pics up on my website so everything will be centralized for you

#14 ·
i will try to remember...otherwise i will just see this post again when i sell officially

#15 ·
alright guys, I have to leave to go over seas for 2weeks....during that time i should have internet access, but if you don't hear from me for a week...don't b suprised. I will do my best to stay in touch...also I am officially stating right now that I will b selling (for real) when I get back. So hurry up and grab the items while you can....because once i sell... the first on the list gets 24hrs to answer to my pm, etc for immediate payment...if not, i will move on to the next on the list. money talks guys, so remember that. Anyways have fun!

#16 ·
if i've pm'd you about selling the part you've requested already...that still stands...i can sell that part now

#17 ·
part out is official! I am getting home from my military endeavours this weekend and will b shipping out stuff asap. Let me know what you want....if I got your name already...you're first on the list...I will pm you.

#24 ·
sorry i am in the military and was on a overseas op. so i havent been home to put pics in the thread...just got back so i will do my best. i will b on here tomorrow and everyday updating as much as possible

#26 ·
Someone in Cali better grab that optima yellow top! I have the exact same one and let me tell u wht, it's BA! Dang thing never dies, perfect for playing your radio for hrs on end and never dies. Perfect for shows when u want to show off ur car. Someone jump on this quick, u won't regret it trust me.

Glws btw man! Lots of great stuff to choose from!!!!!

#27 ·
hey man. thx for the comment. and u are 100% right...thing is sweet! thx again

#30 ·
still selling! you still want the dd led's ?

#32 ·
Updated Prices!!

#34 ·
i will put you down for that....

#38 ·
ahhh...and you sir have the dibs on the parts you wanted

#53 ·
sold already...sry bud...they were beautiful though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.