Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
I am looking for a pair of 2007 headlight assemblies to have Paul McCain install angel eyes in a swap with my headlights. I could buy your angel eyes if you could sell me your entire headlight assemblies, with or without the HID kit. PM me if you can. Seriously interested and have cash.

I didn't notice that your Tib is an '03, so your headlights won't fit my '07. Sorry.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Are you still around, or has the Navy got you? BTW, I'm a Navy vet myself., so I understand Anyway, still want to do our deal on the headlights and the angel eyes. Please get back in touch, thanks.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
dibs on quik release pending pics :3_nosthum

Discussion starter · #51 ·
sorry everyone. i know i havent been on much lately. i have tons of.pms to.reply to and posts to answer. please bear with me and be patient . i will get on today and answer everyone as soon as possible. again i am sorry for the delay

Discussion starter · #53 ·
Discussion starter · #55 ·
NEW lower prices!!

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Discussion starter · #58 ·
still selling everyone!! parts need to move quick. ask for a pic and you will get one. anyone wanting a part go ahead and send paypal. parts are ready to be shipped!

Discussion starter · #59 ·
price drop! check it out

Discussion starter · #60 ·
throw an offer at me. see what deal you can get :)

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.