Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, i am new to this forum so i apologize if i posted this in the wrong section, or if this post already exists. i recently bought an 07
tiburon and i was wondering if anyone could help me find a good place or website to buy parts and mods for tiburons. and also if anyone has any tips or advice, regarding mods it would be really nice to know that too! any help would be appreciated!! and again sorry if this was already posted before or if its in the wrong section.
Thank you
Purav :smile2:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I would recommend deciding exactly which route you want to take. If you are just wanting Intake and Exhaust that is not a problem. Decide if you want to stick NA or FI.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all i"m new to this as well, I have a first gen 97 tiburon fx i have been looking every where for front end parts i need a bumper reinforcement and a bumper cover if the price is decent. Thanks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi all i"m new to this as well, I have a first gen 97 tiburon fx i have been looking every where for front end parts i need a bumper reinforcement and a bumper cover if the price is decent. Thanks.
you are 6 years late
this post is from 2015!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts