Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
Well, 8 days since I posted in here, and still haven't heard from GeneralPatton. I can only assume the mods aren't subscribed to this thread either.

So I finally opened a PayPal dispute and got my money back.

Would have prefered to work things out with the guy personally.

yea i was pretty much the only one who watched this thread. i have a suggestion for you........ report your post. that way every mod/admin gets an email about it. otherwise u gotta realize there are a crap load of threads on this board and they cant read every one.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah, it's cool man. I know the mods have a lot to deal with. :)

I reported the post a few days ago as well. Never heard anything back though. I didn't want to do it again and have them get cranky, lol.

I hope the mods do see this stuff though, because he's still bumping his other for sale threads. I just don't want anyone else having the same problems that MindHacker and I did.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I bought solid motor mounts from rycepicker and its been over two weeks and I have not recieved them. I have contacted him asking him about shipping info, and recieved no responce back. His user page shows that he has been on since I have pm'd him, but I still have not recieved a responce nearly a week later.

I am starting to get a little worried that I have been ripped off.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169926

·
Registered
428 Posts
This guys says he shipped my MAFTERBURNER on the 10th of october. here it is 20 days later and its still not here. he doesnt log on and refuses to give be a delivery confirmation number. he says he sent it priority mail..... those come with a delivery confirmation number. he hasnt logged on in 10 days.http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171194

·
Registered
428 Posts
NVM my leasing office had it. usps didnt leave a notice.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
dispute with crazycook99

i bought a NGM 190lph fuel pump from him here

what i got was not that. this is what i got from him

here is our convo on paypal:

From Buyer - kevin hurtes

1/7/2010 12:42 PST

you had for sale on newtiburon.com "NGM 190lph fuel pump".

that is NOT what i received. i have this confirmed by the company whos pump it is. they said there pump has a green plastic top and a silver cylinder. the pump i received has a black plastic top and a gold cylinder.

i want my $190USD back and i will send you your pump back.

thanks

Kevin

1/7/2010 12:43 PST

also i would like to state that i installed the pump without knowing it wasnt the correct one and my car would not run, meaning not only is this pump not what i ordered but it is also not a comparable match..

anthony paris denied kevin hurtes's request for a $190.00 USD refund.

1/7/2010 12:59 PST

From Seller - anthony paris

1/7/2010 12:59 PST

If you go on the DIY fourm you have

to complete the adjustments to make

fuel pump work. ie: rubber grommit,

new o-rings. Yes I stated it was the

Ngm fuel pump but it is actually

walboro. Recently found box fuel

pump came in

1/7/2010 14:15 PST

you just admitted that the product you shipped me was not the product i payed for.

Walbro pump costs under $100 new from the dealer, i payed you $190 for the $200+ NGM pump.

also, the pump you sent me is NOT walbro. i matched the part number up and it is Airtex fuel pump. model number is E2471. that number is inscribed into the pump you sent me. this fuel pump is 130LPH fuel pump, which is LESS then the stock tiburon pump.

i payed you for a 190LPH NGM fuel pump. that is NOT what you sent me. you did not even send me a different 190LPH pump that i could use.

i would rather not get my attorney involved in such a petty issue, but i will have no choice if you decline my refund request again.

thank you,

Kevin

kevin hurtes requested a $190.00 USD refund.

1/7/2010 14:16 PST

anthony paris denied kevin hurtes's request for a $190.00 USD refund.

1/7/2010 14:42 PST

1/7/2010 14:42 PST

a walboro 190l fuel pump is not a $100 because i paid $220 for it. this is what they sent me when i purchased it. as far as getting your attorney involved over a petty issue, i say go ahead pay him the money so u can get $190 back.

1/7/2010 14:43 PST

im sorry it was stated an ngm. i bought two fuel pumps and cannot remember which one i sold first.

1/7/2010 17:35 PST

its not my problem that you cant remember and made a mistake.

you are responsible for what you said you were selling, your excuses are pathetic. im escalating this to a dispute and contacting my attorney.

thank you,

Kevin

·
Registered
588 Posts
Seller : Speedy
Product : Shaded 04 Tails
Price: 125
Paid on Dec 3 via paypal
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174618
(it states i bought the stock tails because he was shading them a bit different than the others)

I maybe get a response to 10 of my PM's every 2 weeks, if im lucky. I understand he is a respected member of the community but the lack of communication is more frustrating than anything. And seeing his "Last login date" updating to every couple of days and still no response makes it that much worse.

Last Activity: 01-27-2010 02:44 PM <from the time I posted this

And still no response to any of my PM's.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Never thought I'd post in here... especially over $15.......

Bought 10k HID bulbs from General Patton On March20th.... said he shipped on monday(2 days later I think.)

I pmed him a day later asking if he shipped because another member wanted them more than I did. He would even pay more money. I said if he already sent them not to worry about them. But he didn't reply so I assumed they were sent.

About a week Ago I pm'ed him asking if he ever shipped them cuz it's been a month and still nothing.

All you have to do is say "Yes" or "no"

If you didnt send them just keep them I don't really care its only $15. I need to know if they are coming though because a friend needs my 8ks so I was gonna use these.

You are a joke of a business person. I can't wait until my Apexcone ballasts need warrnaty replacing and you don't honor the lifetime warranty.

I don't even care about a stupid refund, just tell me if they aren't coming.
edit: xion sent him a message but i guess no reply.

·
Registered
458 Posts
sale thread: http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180838

I have received most of the items purchased, i have had conversations (via email) with seller to retrieve the rest of the items but have been getting excuses for the last 3 weeks... once the excuses became item related such as "i tried getting the sensor out and stripped it off...." i began to look into what needed to be done to retrieve at least reasonable value of the items. This transaction has been placed under paypal dispute and if no response from seller in 7 days i will place under claim for retail value of parts in which i have not received.

items still awaiting:
cx racing inter-cooler (with or without piping)
glowshift wideband o2 (gauge and sensor and controller... suppose to be new and never used)
oil sandwich with two oil lines (steel braided) and the sender unit for the oil pressure gauge i have already received.

i'd like the thread to stay intact and unmodified for the duration of the paypal dispute/claim for legal purposes if it could be locked it would be greatly appreciated. and especially not auto-pruned by the forum cleaning system.

Thanks
Lance Cain

·
Registered
201 Posts
I purchased Injectors and a fuel pump from Streetracerkm on jan 11th. Since then I have not recieved product and have contacted him now three times with no return. What scares we most is he is selling products to more people at the moment.....So why can t he reply to my messages?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Issue has been taken care of. Thank you to streetracerkm

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
I'm having a problem with Delecroix getting my Cams that I purchased on Oct 1. I have only received a couple of responses, but that was over 2 weeks ago claiming that he shipped them but forgot to give shipping a contact number to deliver the package then stated he would reship them out immediately. Now he wont respond to PM's and he's been on almost daily I filed a dispute with Paypal today and will file a claim immediatly if I dont get this resolved by friday thid week....... would highly recommend freezing his for sale thread til this gets resolved:3_usehead

·
Registered
300 Posts
I purchased ark coilovers from this member, Spdlgcms

I sent money through paypal july 2nd

I have tried over and over and over again to get in touch with him emailing him everyday

Its been more than two weeks and ive only heard from him three times, all times saying he will ship tomorrow, still have not yet seen the iteam or tracking information

His excuse is that he has been in the hospital, i believed him so i gave him a week

However its been two weeks and he says he is still there but......it says his last activity on this site was two days ago

Something just does add up.

PM me or whatever with information on what to do THANKS A TON

·
Administrator
5,353 Posts
I purchased ark coilovers from this member, Spdlgcms. I sent money through Paypal on July 2nd. I have tried over and over and over again to get in touch with him; emailing him everyday. It's been more than two weeks and I've only heard from him three times. Every time saying he will ship tomorrow. I still haven't seen the item or tracking information. His excuse is that he has been in the hospital. I believed him so I gave him a week. However it's been two weeks and he says he is still there. But, it says his last activity on this site was two days ago. Something just doesn't add up.

PM me or whatever with information on what to do.

THANKS A TON!
How did you come to find out he was selling? He's a fairly new member that doesn't seem to be very active. Give it a little more time. Things come up in peoples lives and I know from things in my past that the last thing they worry about is a car forum. I know that may seem like a poor excuse, but just be patient. Two weeks is not a long wait at all.

In the future, look more into the seller. I wouldn't purchase from a member who's barely been here for a year with 27 posts. It's a much bigger risk than purchasing from a active and reputable member.

If this issue doesn't resolve itself or if he continues to give you the runaround after a week or two more, send me a PM and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

·
Registered
300 Posts
How did you come to find out he was selling? He's a fairly new member that doesn't seem to be very active. Give it a little more time. Things come up in peoples lives and I know from things in my past that the last thing they worry about is a car forum. I know that may seem like a poor excuse, but just be patient. Two weeks is not a long wait at all.

In the future, look more into the seller. I wouldn't purchase from a member who's barely been here for a year with 27 posts. It's a much bigger risk than purchasing from a active and reputable member.

If this issue doesn't resolve itself or if he continues to give you the runaround after a week or two more, send me a PM and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Okay will do. Thanks for the input and advice. It's been a month now and only have heard about 4 times from him. I opened a claim in PayPal and have until August 12 to escalate it before it closes. If I don't hear from him before then I'll PM you.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Generalduke, tried sending you a PM but my computer froze, let me know if you got it. Its been a month now and still have not heard from him or received nothing yet. Going to escalate claim soon on PayPal

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi hope someone could help me out...

heres the link

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215778

Seller: Mckenna04

Paid the items in full amount through paypal (clock + hvac controls) last August 11, 2012. He Replied to me on august 12 that he'll inform me when he will ship everything but since then i never heard from him send couple of PMs but still no reply...Still waiting for the item don't want to be left hanging...I'ts been already 19 days since he replied to me....

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Hi hope someone could help me out...

heres the link

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215778

Seller: Mckenna04

Paid the items in full amount through paypal (clock + hvac controls) last August 11, 2012. He Replied to me on august 12 that he'll inform me when he will ship everything but since then i never heard from him send couple of PMs but still no reply...Still waiting for the item don't want to be left hanging...I'ts been already 19 days since he replied to me....

Thanks!
dispute it in paypal and get your money back, tell them you havent received it and he is ignoring your messages

61 - 80 of 88 Posts