1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few left overs for a 2008 tib. 2.7 v-6 GT-,SE
I have owner manual
a C-D of complete Electrical
I have a brand new jett v-force performance plus programer that I was getting ready to put in my car. But it was wrecked.
was almost put in one more day and it would have been in but have it and it was bought for $289.00 elec C-D is about $40.00
I'll take 180.00$ for all. If you want more info contact me tell all you need to know...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,499 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I am as a matter of fact interested ?
I have owner manual
I have a brand new jett v-force performance plus programer that I was getting ready to put in my car. But it was wrecked.
was almost put in one more day and it would have been in but have it and it was bought for $289.00 elec C-D is about $40.00
I'll take 180.00$ for all. If you want more info contact me tell all you need to know...
Yes does the tune work on the i4? Or did u purchase it programmed for the v6
Yes does the tune work on the i4? Or did u purchase it programmed for the v6
That I would not no about part hmm I did buy it for my 08 v-6 and It is not programmed except for the basic settings and you can program more info into this unit as you wish to do so all depends on what time of equipment you have. And do I have a few things left over as well so if interested call at at 5035835709 cool

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What type of equipment you have basically it is a programer and is capable of loading more information it just take a little while of doing so. You can to jet and pull up that part number on it should be in the picture and if it would actually fit ur vehicle cool I know it dose fit in other models and it might fit yours what is it and what engine is in yours ? Let me know if can help anymore more

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I am as a matter of fact interested ?
I have owner manual
Probably doesn't do much on either one other than monitor OBD data and AFR. You can't just plug chips into these cars and expect them to do anything of real value. 67032 JET V-Force Plus Performance Module – Jet Performance Products (jetchip.com)

Also, the OP is violating forum rules on sales: Part For Sale Forum Rules | Hyundai Tiburon Forums (newtiburon.com)
Thank you for your suggestions I geuss they matter for someone whom would be unaware of scams and other practices. As if people only knew how and what is practical and programble and or know how to do it. I See how it is leaving comments on stuff unknowing of what and how things are processed would lead a person down wrong road so I leave it up to a expert as well so I do not have to worrie about the little things such making my own program which can be can but have other things to. Cool

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have owner manual
And as it is. you might need to research this unit for your so you can understand exactly what could be done with the knowledge of programming a programmer that all would tell you they work as you know of how many settings you have that you can set. Cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts