1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
no shizzle my nizzle

·
Registered
629 Posts
wanted to ask if this battery could be used as a daily driver battery? Or is it made only for taking it to the track/short trips?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wanted to ask if this battery could be used as a daily driver battery? Or is it made only for taking it to the track/short trips?
It can be used as a daily driver. I have ran it on mine for almost a year not even through the winter with no probs.

·
Registered
939 Posts
15.4lbs... very nice! Stock bat is what, 40lbs or so?

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
i've always wanted a smaller battery like this, but was always told they dont last very long at all....thanks for the review man...i'll be picking one up for sure by the end of the summer, once i start headin to the track again!!

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah mine is 10.5 months old and is still going strong. My friend has one on his evo and it is almost 2 years old now and he has no problems either.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what is the ACI advanced charger for?
to charge your battery. i never needed it though. it is a battery tender for when you do not drive your car, like if you parked it for the entire winter.

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
to charge your battery. i never needed it though. it is a battery tender for when you do not drive your car, like if you parked it for the entire winter.
sheesh if thats the case i just take the bat out of the car

man i cant wait 2 get one

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
show off........lol j/p. mr.photoman, i was watching ur vids on you tube..damn that tib is fast...atleast i hope it's ur car, it said mr.photoman. seems to be a popular vid

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it is my uncles friends neighbors cousins dogs sex partners car.

·
Registered
390 Posts
damn nice review man! thanks for contributing

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
summit racing sells them for 130.

I wonder if the battery can be mounted laying down since it is a dry cell battery?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts