Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Guys.. for those of you trying to have something no one else has.. here it is... I really think this item is going to be rare... and one thing that makes it even rarer, is only people with manual transmissions without the trip computer can have it... lets take a look...

At first glance those of you who know my gauge bezels might see some differences - for one, the turn arrows are no longer cut out.. but guess what? They light up perfect when used... you might also note there is no longer the lines the brushed material has... It is a cool looking glass covered silver material .. but what you don't see is what the real difference is....
Introducing the Phantom.....

Thats right folks.. the gauge bezel lights up the wording at night the same color as the stock lights.. and guess what? You don't have to wire up a thing... during the day the wording appears black.. but it is not cut out, it is smooth like glass.. Now, I will enclose instructions for doing this mod.. it is very simple.. but I warn you.. it is a permanant modification.. you can not remove the bezel again.. but guess what? who would want to.. this is super tight guys... and even YOU can do it... 30 minutes to do.. tops..

Also, I can if wanted customize the turn signal lights so they are any small logo like the Tuscani "T" or anything of that nature...

Available in Red, Blue, White, Black and Silver

www.midnight-wolf.com

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, for those of you with automatics and trip computers, you can do this. but it will cover the top of the screen, you will lose the trip computer or your PND indicators.. it's almost worth it huh???

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
how bout one of the those APEXi mount thingies for one of these
Chase

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
I am game for this...... but want to see it on factory gauges first....

And they come with Tuscani as the default text?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry.. I already have a whole box of Apexi stands.... wait until the light up mission and hatch plates come out

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
deez337 said:
I am game for this...... but want to see it on factory gauges first....

And they come with Tuscani as the default text?
Factory gauges make no differnce in it appearance - I am sure the first person that buys one will provide a picture... Tiburon or Tuscani is available

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TateEvan said:
Is that silver color the only option?
no... it is avalable in red, blue black etc... just like the other auctions.. but I have to order the material when the order comes in.. it will take 1 extra day for other colors

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
UnHolyTib said:
Factory gauges make no differnce in it appearance - I am sure the first person that buys one will provide a picture... Tiburon or Tuscani is available

I just want to see how it contrasts with a OEM cluster thats all..... When someone posts a pic I will def. get one

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
deez337 said:
I just want to see how it contrasts with a OEM cluster thats all..... When someone posts a pic I will def. get one
well, I think the word contrast isn't the right thing to say.. this is the stock orange lights.. and it will match the stock orange needles and gauges perfectly.. I actually think it will look much better with the stock lighting... But since I don't have it.. I can't show you - but I am sure i will have these in cars all over soon.. and the pictures will be flooding in...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts