Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so as some of you know, there has not been ANY snow this year yet (really weird). So they were calling for some snow this evening into this morning. So it had been snowing for about 2 hours when.............

Ok, so the road doesnt look that bad but once you get out of my court...it get worse. Sad part is we normally get this snow sometime round late november....

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
We probably have three inches down south. By the time I ventured outside to take the below shot, though, weather had changed to sleet. But the Santa Fe had gone out probably not much more than an hour or so earlier, and it got re-covered in snow pretty quickly.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Ok, so as some of you know, there has not been ANY snow this year yet (really weird). So they were calling for some snow this evening into this morning. So it had been snowing for about 2 hours when.............

Ok, so the road doesnt look that bad but once you get out of my court...it get worse. Sad part is we normally get this snow sometime round late november....
PUT HER IN THE GARAGE!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bring the harley in the house, move the 4 wheeler out in the snow (or use it :)) and then put the car in the garage lol
Yea, the harley is worth just as much as the car lol. So with it show winning..ill keep it in the garage. But once I get rid of a few more boxes I will have enough room to pull it in the garage. Maybe in a week or 2 ill have it done.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^ I agree...thums down for you!

·
Registered
349 Posts
weird up here in new york even in mid january still no snow that is staying on the ground
Flurries tonight here in staten island. but nothing that is supposed to stick

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.