639 Posts
i love the XG's they are nice cars

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
cobby said:
i love the XG's they are nice cars
yea it was nice.. i wanted to get out of the little elantra that i hooked up so nice and all it did was get me tickets cuz i would race it around and get into a nice big car that would keep me out of trouble. well when i got the XG it was the sh*t to me.. well long story short i STILL wanted something i could hook up and race around, lol and the XG was NOT that car.. a month later i sold it for my tiburon that i really like but i gotta be honest.. i miss my elantra GT sedan which is the car in the pics.

·
Registered
19 Posts
tibin-in-ricon said:
should just started with the tib lol

I like em any more pics of the XG?
i rem when i had my alti 3.5se 5spd, a guy that just bought a spanking new xg. he was in his early 20s came up to me at a redlight. he had his windows down and was looking at me and ask if i wanted to go i said ok. the light turns green and i was off at the next red light he looks at me like dang i shoulda got that car instead.
Oh just wondering why all hyundais. Oh i rode in a hyundai accent coupe, it felt smooth!

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nOTricKz said:
...out of curiousity: what do you miss? what is the diff between elantra/tib?
i just miss the car.. lol i did alot to it

whats the difference? lol um bigger engine in the tib is a start.. but IMO my elantra was better looking.. but its ok cuz when im done with the tib it will be great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts